2,189 results
All reviews modern hotel water features deluxe room business hotel indoor pool steam room free parking buffet breakfast minute walk old town the hotel reception the bus reception staff pastries fantastic hotel historical center booked this hotel
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Reception staff were super helpful and very efficient, arranging for a doctor to visit when I had a minor ailment. They also did there very best to find my lost phone. The room had everything we needed and was very clean. Breakfast had something for everyone and was most enjoyable. Dinner was very good and eating outside on a balmy evening was lovely, although the menu was probably more suited to those with a more adventurous palette than us. Agree with other reviews that it was a little too far to walk if you wished to eat out for dinner and we did try a couple of the local pizzerias recommended by reception which were both very good but a bit limited if you want something other than pizza.

Room tip: Rooms in the tower are great, I would ask for a view over the Castillo district
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
customercare_thotel1, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at T Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear mrs TCWarwick18,
thank you very much for your nice review for the THotel, we appreciate.
We are particurarly grafeful for your nice words to the staff, we are always available to give any kind of help to our guests, especially in such situations.
Thank you from all of us, we hope everything is fine.

Greetings,

|Customer care|

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

The room was extremely nice and myself and my son were very comfortable. The rooms are very clean and the location was great. Claudia and Fabiana on the front desk are two of the kindest human beings on earth and extremely helpful and professional. Simone on the front desk also was very kind to my 7 year old son. Jasmine who assists with tours and excursions outside of the hotel is amazing and has so much knowledge of the local area, the tours she organised for us were totally amazing. It is very easy to get to the centre of Cagliari and also Poetto beach. The centre is a 12 minute walk away. There are also supermarkets and pharmacies and stores very near to the hotel. The bus routes are very simple and easy to use. The staff at the hotel are very kind to children. I had a small issue with the management with regards to an excursion I took which was not very well organised neither appropriate for my sons age and which I did not receive a refund for despite voicing my concerns but I can not recommend the hotel highly enough and I did not allow one incident to ruin my experience neither to take away from the majority of the staff at this hotel being so kind, professional, caring and considerate towards the needs of the guests. There is a lovely park right across the street which has a lovely gelato store there, Levante Pizza less than five minutes walk away kept my son super happy during our stay with the most amazing pizzas.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
customercare_thotel1, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at T Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Nicole M.,,

we are very happy to hear about you and your nice stay with us!
Thank you for such nice compliments for Claudia, Fabiana and Jasmine, smiling and professional and always empathetic and very kind with our guests and I know, particurarly with you .
I am also glad to know that you understand how we care about our guests, and we feel sorry when we suggest an outside experience that doesn't go in the way we consider suitable for some reasons we cannot know or control.

Cagliari is a safe and cozy town and it is worth to go around and discover new places and good food everywhere.

Thank you from all of us to you and your lovely son

Rita and THotel staff

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel room itself was very average and the bed was rock solid, with bare minimum pillows. The bathroom was very spacious and very clean.
A lot of choice of TV channels, full Sky package and can change to English which was helpful.

Room service was good and efficient, but not the best selection of food and pretty average.

The spa was probably the saving grace for the hotel. Although you can only book 90 minute slots to use the pool, it’s understandable as it’s more of a massage/spa pool. It has different ‘stations’ in the pool where to stand or lie and it massages you with water jets. A great experience. Also combined with self service selection of fruit tea and a steam room, was very relaxing.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jordan C
customercare_thotel1, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at T Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Jordan C,

we are grateful for your words about your nice experience at THotel.
We are happy you enjoy our rooms and bathrooms and I am sorry you have not noticed our pillows menù (we have 6 different kinds of pillows always available).
Our TSPa is very relaxing.
Our hydromassage pool has a 30 degrees warm water, the turkish bath has a temperature of 43°, they lower the blood pressure a lot and we have studied a 90 minutes slots as the best time to have benefit and real well-being. It is not advisable to stay more.

I thank you for your helpful comments

Regards,

|customer care|

Reviewed 30 July 2018

The rooms are modern, large and comfortable, as are the bathrooms. Plenty of windows and light in the rooms. Breakfast is delicious and varied. Very helpful staff. Location of hotel is good, walking distance to centre of town, but need to take public transport for the popular beaches. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
customercare_thotel1, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at T Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Maria C,
thank you very much for your high score and nice words, we really appreciate.
We are particurarly grateful for writing about rooms: actually the light that comes from the big windows is stunning!
As per breakfast our chef is very attentive to the quality of products and he personally takes care of every single dish or cake that we propose you to wish you a nice day.

Staff thanks you and wish you all the best! We all hope you to be our guest again

|Customer care|

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I visited Cagliari in June with my mum and my nan. We stayed at the T Hotel for 2 weeks and were hesitant about staying because it was a business hotel but honestly, aesthetically it’s such a beautiful hotel. The staff were all so friendly and welcoming. The bar was a beautiful space to just relax or have an afternoon cooler with an aperol spritz. Josto, the bar manager was very warm and told us all about Sardinia, Cagliari. Me and my family often stayed in the hotel bar after being out all day and chatted with a few of the bar staff! It’s close enough to Poetto Beach or you can get a bus into the city or a cab if you prefer. There’s a beautiful park opposite the hotel which was nice to sit in or you can also get to busier streets by walking through the park. T Hotel was in a nice, quiet area at night time and I honestly enjoyed every second of it! So much so that I’m going back in September!!!!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
customercare_thotel1, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at T Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear minicarosielli,

thank you!
Your words are like a spring of happyness and joy and I feel gratitude finding myself smiling for me and all my colleagues.
Cagliari is a nice town, you can walk and visit the green park in front of the THotel and from then have some shopping or maybe have a drink under the sunset in one of the terraces in the Castello old town or choose the Poetto Beach to enjoy the beauty of the sea; any place is too far and every place can make us feeling better.
Josto will be very pleased to know that his tales were so appreciated !

We all send our best greetings to you, mum and nan.

September is special, we look forward to see you again.

|customer care|