All reviews train station via roma enrico map host
Reviewed 17 August 2015

We loved the place and our host - Rico - attitude :)
He told us everything we needed to know - adviced us what restaurants are worth visiting, and what interesting places are in Calgiari !
Rooms are very cosy and nice :)

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2015

Location was great in a central part of the city with a short walk from the rail station, a lot of restaurants and shops around. The room was average and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Justyna C
Reviewed 29 December 2014

Simple accommodation with authentic charm facing a small square. It's situated conveniently for exploring the harbour and town by foot. The train and bus stations are also near and it is easy to use a bus to get to and from the airport, as well as go along the coast to visit better beaches. The room at the back was quiet, functional and comfortable but there was an unpleasant smell from the bathroom/drains. The host was very friendly and helpful. A small and simple breakfast was available each day at the quaint cafe across the square by using the provided vouchers. If you needed more to eat, e.g fresh orange juice or an extra pastry, then this of course could be bought. Many other restaurants and cafes and shops are all around.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front overlooking the square could be noisy at night.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I must say I had a bad experience here - I had a sheet on the bed that while it looked like it had been laundered was unclean and had food stuck to it. I felt unclean the whole time I was there and disliked it as a result. Also, the breakfast part was not functioning when we were there with the cafe closed for personal reasons and the back one also not open. Overall, I would not recommend it. The owner was very enthusiastic and seemed very nice, but unclean is still unclean and a B&B that can't provide a breakfast is not very useful.

Room Tip: Ask for clean bedding!!!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2014

A building in the historical centre with independent access, large room, air conditioning, large bathroom, recently renovated, confortable, quiet. You get your own keys and go back and forth as you were in your own apartment. All this right in the middle of the historical centre, with everything you need at walking distance.

Negative points: No access by car, so if you have a large luggage you'll have to carry it from the parking lot (either at the port or at the train station); no parking in the proximity; no elevator. Enrico, who's there to welcome you, is very nice and will carry your luggage upstairs. However, you'll have to bring it down youself if you leave very early in the morning, as in my case.

In the overall a very good experience, if I will have to go to cagliari again I will certainly go back there.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo