See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2017

The hotel was build probably in the 50s and never updated.
During the shower I almost burned myself due to the fact that the hotel forgot to turn on cold water to my room.
The A/C had a funny remote but as many other features of the hotel was not functioning- and sleeping in a sticky and stuffy room with dirty windows was quite unpleasant.
I was very surprised that the hotel had 4 stars- in US it would barely qualify as a motel.
The receptionists were foreigners and almost none of them spoke any english or tried to communicate.
Would never recomend anyone to stay there - it ruins any good memory of Sardinia and leaves one frustrated and unhappy - specially with rude and ignorant staff.

Room Tip: Stay away from this slam operation
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Katherine A
Reviewed 14 December 2016

after welcomed by the reception staff we had another lovely welcome in the room: on the bed layed towels folded into cute dogs surrounded by flower leaves.
It was a very spacious room with a kingsize bed which was amazingly comfortable. The bathroom had an excellent shower and everything was provided; soap, shampoo, tissues.....
Breakfast was amazing: so much variety, a nice buffet. We also had dinner at the restaurant and again very good food. Down side of this moment: all the courses came rather quick after one another. More time between each course would be nice.

This is an excellent hotel with friendly staff, very nice rooms and good food. It's a 20 minutes drive from the airport and it is situated in a quiet area.
I would definitely chose this hotel again and recommend it to other people.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Nice hotel but very outdated.
The hotel urgently needs renovation, especially in the shower room.
Breakfast nice and rich.
There is no room Csft.abl kettle in the room.
Staff are very effective and positive.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2015

This hotel is surprising. From the outside, it looks run-down and a little shabby, internally it is a spacious, well kept, clean, interesting, lovely and quirky hotel. The staff are great, helpful and friendly.

It has an amazing buffet breakfast, lots of nice touches, tea/coffee brought to you by attentive yet discreet waiters, the whole breakfast experience is very calm, although I don't want to hear want Frank Sinatra or Tom Jones again - for a while.

There is a restaurant open in the evenings on the ground floor, also a cafe/bar which serves food and drinks during the day.

The rooms are nice, very clean, fresh towels daily with fresh bed linen often. On the down side the rooms are a little smaller than I would like, dark both during the day and with the lights on, and it would be honest to say that the rooms are a quirky 1980's original/retro style. Our room had an amazing whirlpool spa-bath.

Some parts of the hotel seem disused and in need of a good cleaning/redecorating and yet other parts were clearly fresh and new.

The hotel is full of five star touches and it appears that they are working towards up-dating yet retaining its 1980's retro style.

The bad points, the bed are a little tough with a plastic bottom sheet feeling, in your bathroom you can hear everything from your neighbours bathroom, and vice versa and some parts that you can see within the hotel, water feature, rooflights etc, needed a really good cleaning.

Overall I really liked this hotel and its quirks. I would recommend a stay.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2014

We had decided to stay at Caesar’s Hotel at the beginning of our holiday in Sardinia. It was reasonably close to the airport where we had arrived, and it was very close to the motorway for our journey to the north of the island the next day. It is situated in a quiet residential area. We were pleased to find it had its own underground car park.

We really enjoyed our stay there. We especially liked the spacious feel of the hotel. We liked the unusual modern architecture, with the hotel being open to the elements in the centre. However, the design of the structure of the building wasn't exactly complimented by the furnishings of the public rooms which were very traditional.

Our room was also very traditional in its furnishings, but was very spacious and well appointed. The beds were very comfortable and the room very quiet. The staff were very friendly and helpful and all spoke good English. Overall, the service was excellent.

We opted to have dinner in the hotel. As our stay was on a Sunday the meals were being served in the bar. We thought that the décor of this room was very outdated, but the chatty staff and the very good food made up for this. The waiter explained that the menu was limited as it was a Sunday evening. Nevertheless, both my husband and I found dishes that we liked. I started with an excellent seafood risotto and my husband had a mozzarella and tomato salad. Both were very copious. I then had sea bream with steamed vegetables and my husband had strips of steak with rocket, tomato and mushrooms. The food was simply prepared, but full of taste. This was accompanied by a very good red local wine that was suggested by our waiter.

At breakfast time we ate in the restaurant, which again was very traditional in its furnishings and décor. However, as had been true the previous evening, the food was very good. There was lots to choose from and everything was of a very good standard.

We really enjoyed our short stay at this hotel and could certainly recommend it for its pleasant and helpful staff, comfortable rooms, very good restaurant and very good value for money.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple