“Pretty awesome!!”

Ranked #19 of 1,144 Restaurants in Cagliari
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Delicious Sashimi, Uramaki & Edamame.
Nice Ambiente and good service for an adequate price.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is very beautiful, the food is perfect and the servers are very kind and professionnal ! I recommand at 100% this wonderful place !!

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We had some sushi and some chinese here. The service was fantastic and all the servers spoke decent english. Well worth a visit!

Thank Morten Stokkere... J
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Hello everybody :) I want to say - if you think about eating sushi, I will promise you it‘s the right place for you! Everything was fresh like in Japan. All the People were very friendly and one guy was fantastic, his name was Patrick, he take Time to talk to us about everything, so we feel very welcome! :) My Name is Fatih and I am from Germany, so bon apetit :)

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had one night in Cagliari and as he has a dairy allergy we thought sushi would be safe to eat. We found sushi Tao on TripAdvisor and decided to give it a go. We had a boat of sushi, sashimi and maki rolls and it was amazing. The fish was so fresh and everything was so tasty. We also had some tempura (also delicious) and some sake which we loved. The service was so lovely, it was such a nice meal if we were staying for longer we would have gone back. If you like sushi/sashimi they are a must visit!