“Nice dinner ”

Kasteddu
Ranked #44 of 1,156 Restaurants in Cagliari
Price range: US$17 - US$57
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our dinner here - highlight was the Tuna which was absolutely superb. Fillet steak ok but not amazing.

We sat outside which was nice. Service was well paced and friendly. Worth a visit..

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I had a dinner in this restaurant and I have to say that was really good! Excellent and fresh fish, the oysters and the tuna tartare are amazing as the culurgiones. Staff is really nice and discrete.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

A very good restaurant specialized in high quality seafood, excellent service, very good presentation of the dishes and satisfying speed of service.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We visited here 3 times in our 6 day stay in Cagliari - one dinner and two lunchtime visits. The food was superb in taste, choice and presentation, the choice of wines was very good too.The service was exemplary and the attention to detail for our comfort was touching.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This is an attractive small restaurant, and the food is good. The short menu focuses on local food, and it works. Portions are quite large, and the tuna I had as a main course was as good as I have eaten anywhere.

Unusually for Italy (in my experience), they did actually put a salt mill on the table, but ironically it was unnecessary as the food was already salted, probably a bit too much. As a chef myself, I’d suggest just pulling back a little on the salt, and the food would be exemplary.

Prices were very fair, and service professional and friendly.

Date of visit: March 2018