“best price in town, good ice cream and very big portions :)”
Review of Anbarok

Anbarok
Ranked #109 of 404 Restaurants in Alghero
Reviewed 30 July 2018

One of my favourite Gelaterias in town. For only 2 Euros you get a huge ice cream. Love most of their flavours (especially Stracciatella with big chocolate bites) and also their Service is good!
You can sit inside, outside or just take your ice cream with you and sit down at the Harbour (at the other side of the street)

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Excellent ice-cream, my children loved the huge variety and being able to taste before they chose! Lovely friendly service.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

We love this place, so much so that it has become our daily stopping point for lunch with a wide range of fresh and delicious foccacia, bruschetta, baguettes and crepes (savoury and sweet). The ice cream is also absolutely divine and the mandarin sorbet is a must. I just wish that we had more time here to enjoy it. We have always found the staff to be extremely friendly and helpful and if they don't always get to your table quickly it is because they are very popular and thereby busy; at the end of the day they are human beings not automatons.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 8 June 2016

We stopped here for an ice cream and the waitress was really rude. She came up to me to take my order, then said, "Excuse me" and went and took someone else's order. I waited, then she went and took someone else's order who came in 15 minutes after us. Why she did not want to serve us, I don't know, but the 4 of us got up and walked out!

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank JamTarts55
Reviewed 24 May 2016

This Gelateria/Restaurant is just opposite the yacht club and marina, a super location. Also near the main bus stops and stopping point for the sight seeing tour buses. Staff very friendly, food and snacks excellent and the range of ice creams out of this world! Very clean and a lovely place to sit outside and "people watch"! Definitely recommend!

Date of visit: May 2016