“Okay but averrage”

San Ramon
Ranked #36 of 404 Restaurants in Alghero
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

For the price ok, but the pizzas are too heavy. Diavola pizza - salami slices were too thick and greasy, too much cheese killing all the other taste. Not bad, but nothing special. Pancetta pizza was much better.

Date of visit: September 2018
Stefano D, Proprietario at San Ramon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

terriynka
Thank you so much for your review from me and all the staff at San Ramon. We will consider your opinion to improve.
Best regards

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I must say I have been to Alghero several times at this point San Ramon is pound for pound the best place in town. Stefano the owner is flamboyant and very genuine. The menu is extremely well priced and potions are huge. The staff are helpful, friendly and all speak English. I wish Sam Ramon could be replicated in every town, it would be an easy decision to eat out all the time. I recommend the Pizza, Calamari and the burger (it's special) but find out for yourselves.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Andrew M
Stefano D, Proprietario at San Ramon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Andrew M
Thank you so much for your review from me and all the staff of San Ramon !!!
We are happy to have satisfied your requests, we hope to see you soon at our tables.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Had to find some where very qucikly,june seemed more like January,the wind and rain were unbelievable so had to get undercover quickly,and how lucky we were to find this place,food very good,service excellent,and the cost brilliant,will definitely return

Date of visit: June 2018
Stefano D, Proprietario at San Ramon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Blues 1960
In fact it looked like January, wind and rain ... But fortunately our gazebo was a good shelter. You also came back the next day, reflecting a service that was to your liking.
Thank you very much for your review on behalf of me and all the staff of San Ramon. Greetings Stefano

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

For a budget meal cannot do better than this place. Great quality pasta and pizza options. Highly recommend the lasagna which was the tastiest I have experienced in a long time. Also wine by the carafe is great value. Service and staff cannot be faulted.

Date of visit: June 2018
Stefano D, Proprietario at San Ramon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you so much for your review from me and all the staff at San Ramon. I take this opportunity to wish you a good stay in Alghero, hoping to welcome you again in our restaurant.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I visited with my daughter. I had the lasagne which was delicious. The staff were very helpful and friendly. If I ever do go back to Alghero I would definitely eat there again.

Date of visit: May 2017
Stefano D, Proprietario at San Ramon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Dear deejay 64
........And wonderful customers like you, who make us proud of everything we do to meet your needs.
Thanking you in my name and all the staff at San Ramon we hope to have our guests as soon as possible.