All reviewslarge showernice stayshort staytrain stationair concentral locationold townmargheritatvsoapsreceptionistbedroomnoisewaterfrontwifi
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Margherita, the receptionist, is excellent: helpful, multilingual and friendly. She managed to switch my reservation easily when we found out our ferry times had altered and made a point to greet me by name when we arrived.

We booked a superior room at €115, including breakfast and Wifi (excellent throughout our stay). The rooms are a bit impersonal, which is why I would not call this a 'boutique' hotel, but clean and airy. The bathroom was clean, with a large shower. My only reservations would be the use of flimsy plastic cups in the room and low quality non descript plastic wrapped bathroom amenities (shower cap, vanity kit, no separate shampoo or body lotion), plus the fact that they only have liquid soap dispensers at the sink and in the shower. These are often awkward to use (my husband is a traditional soap person who abhors shower gel - go figure). There are local olive oil based soaps and shampoos which probably would have been welcome.

The buffet breakfast was fine, nothing to write home about but plentiful.

The garage is a few minutes' walk away. There's a beautiful palm tree lined avenue nearby and the town itself was much nicer than we expected.

A nice stay, special thanks to Margherita.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Margherita C, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Boutique Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Caratania,
many many thanks for your feedback! :)
It was a pleasure for me to meet you and to have you as special guests.
We will discuss with the Direction about using so much plastic and changing amenities.

I hope to see you again in Brindisi by us!
Greetings,

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Central location, clean room, good breakfast, exceptionally great service.Host Margherite was super professional and accommodating , answering all possible questions and helping with train tickets and recommendation
Thank you !

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Margherita C, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Boutique Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Galina,
how are you??
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at Hotel Executive Inn. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our welcoming staff and comfortable rooms made your stay experience more memorable. You have been a very special guest and it was amazing the wine aperitiv in the lobby with you!
We look forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 February 2018

This is an interesting hotel in the historic part of the town. Reasonably easy to find with a sat nav. I couldn't find any parking so stopped nearby & asked. Reception gave me a map & off I went through the very narrow streets. If you're an inexperienced driver this could be a bit daunting. The underground car park is shared with their partner Hotel the Oriental. Parked up it is a short walk back to this hotel. Check-in was painless & I was on the 4th floor. A short walk from the hotel were various restaurants as well as the main sreet. The room was bright & fresh. It also had a useful minibar, The room was pretty cold (outside temp was 5 Deg or so) I put the heating on which was pretty noisy. Very tired so an early night, At around 7 in the morning I was woken by a strong smell of cigarette smoke. I turned the heating off & it subsided. Was someone smoking in an adjacent room?
Around 20 minutes later a hammer drill started up for around 30 minutes. There was a pause then it restarted & carried on. Despite wanting a lay in I decided now was the time to get up. I didn't do breakfast. I explained my issues at checkout bit had no apology for the noise & building works is unacceptable at just gone 7.

Room Tip: Find out if any building works are taking place.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Margherita C, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Boutique Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Dear Tr7v8,,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review after your stay at Hotel Executive Inn, Brindisi.
We always try our very best in order to look after our guests and make them feel at home. I am genuinely sorry this is was not the case on this occasion.
Please accept my sincere apologies for problems you have had. I have been made aware that your complaint was solved to your satisfaction at the hotel, upon your departure.
I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back next time you are in Brindisi.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This hotel as well as Hotel Oriental, which I experienced during my short stay in Brindisi, are managed by the same team and are both wonderful. Whilst Hotel Oriental is situated in the main boulevard, Hotel Boutique Executive Inn which is more modern / newer and smaller, is a little bit "hidden" but very comfortable. The staff in both hotels is very kind and even the parking which was missing for the Executive Inn, was covered by the other Hotel Oriental which is very close.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Margherita C, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Boutique Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Fejzi,
Thank you for your taking the time to leave your review on Trip Advisor. It's great to know you're a fan of both our Hotels and that you loved our services.
I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hotel Executive Inn in the future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Only for one day a spent my vacation in this hotel. Nice, clear, new. All was perfect.
Also the information about the restaurant gave from Graziella and Gigi was exaustive and perfect. I'll go again there.
Near, very near there is a restaurant that in the night sell a particular type of "fried pizza". Exit the hotel, two time left. Fantastic!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Margherita C, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Boutique Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Dear Steve,
Thank you for your five star review!
We really do appreciate our guests taking the time to leave us feedback . We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and all the facilities .
Once again thank you for your kind recommendations.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel Executive Inn on your next visit to Brindisi.
Kind Regards,