All reviewstrain stationnice hotelcafes and restaurantsvaried buffetmain streetcooked foodtwo night stayhotel is locatedsingle roomprivate parkingideal locationstayed for nightsour room was spaciouspastriesrecommend this hotelminute walkthe hotel staff
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at the Hotel Orientale a few times when visiting Brindisi for business. The hotel is well located in the centre an easy walk down to the harbour front. I stayed in a room which had been renovated since my last trip - very clean and comfortable for my two night stay. The breakfast selection is very good and I must say the croissants are so delicious they are hard to onto have one. I would also like to say the receptionist was fantastic. There was a large group leaving as I checked out and she obviously had her hands full but she checked my out quickly with a smile on her face and was incredibly friendly. Great stay again and I will definitely be back.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
hotelorientale, Reception at Hotel Orientale, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Dear guest,
thank you for finding the time to review the Hotel Orientale with these amazing words.
We take the motivation to go proudly and better and better everyday thanks to sincere reviews like yours. Definitely, We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed and that everything has been postive for you. You are so kind, thanks a lot!
We really hope to have you back with us really soon,

Regards,
Tiziana

Reviewed 18 April 2016

A great location with some great early sunshine a nice size room with good staff that are always able to help.
The wi Fi works well and some English tv channels with news as well.
Just a short walk to the train station and a short walk to the bay with lots of ice cream parlours and pizza resturants to pick from

Room Tip: Bring extra t bags if you like tea
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
hotelorientale, Responsabile reception at Hotel Orientale, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Dear Guest, we would like to take the opportunity to thank you for having chosen hotel Orientale for your stay...

Reviewed 7 March 2016

The central location and the good quality Gym, which could be arranged better though

Even the room was huge and there was lots of room, there was not much closet space.

I enjoyed my stay here and in the town.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
hotelorientale, Reception staff at Hotel Orientale, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Dear guest,
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel.
We are thrilled to have read you enjoyed the hotel location and our Gym.
We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Brindisi.

Kind Regards,
Tiziana

Reviewed 9 February 2016

On recent business trip to the Brindisi area, I had the good fortune of staying at the Hotel Orientale. The staff, especially Alex, went out of his way to make my stay a pleasant one. The morning breakfast had many diiferent things to choose from and all were delicious. I would recommend to anyone visiting the Brindisi area.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
hotelorientale, Responsabile reception at Hotel Orientale, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2016

Thank you very much for choosing hotel Orientale for your stay in Brindisi and for taking the time to share your lovely comments. We are happy to hear that you were very satisfied with the hotel and our service. . Please come visit us again next time you will be in Brindisi!

Reviewed 27 September 2015

Stayed here a few times now on business trips and have no complaints whatsoever. Ideal location for exploring the town and nearby restaurants. The staff are very friendly and helpful with nothing seeming to be a problem for them. The hotel is kept tidy to a high standard and the rooms are excellent. As for the breakfast!! That is brilliant. The choice is fantastic and no excuses for not starting the day on an empty stomach.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business