Hotel Doge
Hotels.com
US$166
US$601
US$104
AC Hotel Vicenza(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$80
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

The staff was friendly but the furniture in the room was cheap. The "wooden " Floor was in a very poor condition and on the bed were blankets.
Change of towels every day
Breakfast was poor quality
Bus number 2 will take to the railway station.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Although the building is not one of the historic of the city, the owners have tried to recreate the classical atmosphere by using antique-like furniture and frescoes in some walls. The room I stayed was spacious and clean. The location of the hotel is about 10 - 15 min. on foot from the city's historic center. There is parking facility with an extra charge of 5 Euros which I used, as parking is forbidden in the zone of the hotel. The breakfast was good with several options from croissants to a variety of cheese and salamis.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I returned to for another stint of work at the San Bortolo Opsedale and had the great fortune to stay at Hotel Doge again - I was not disappointed! My stay was once again fantastic. It is a lovely hotel with wonderfully friendly and accommodating staff. I will definitely stay here again when I have future work at the hospital.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2016

I booked this hotel originally because of its proximity to a nearby hospital where I have worked for three weeks. My wife and I have been here for 2.5 weeks so far and have thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful - very attentive to the needs of guests. Also, the hotel is very peaceful and quiet, being in the middle of very nice neighborhood, and is a short walk to the Centro area. I heartily recommend Hotel Doge to anyone who visits Vicenza - my wife and I plan to stay here again if I return for work purposes.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel is very close to the hospital and very convenient for anybody who needs to go in the San Bortolo Hospital

It's a 3 stars hotel but for the kindness of the staff and the nice location can be easily a 3 superior

Rooms are nice, having the parquet on the floor and being pretty clean

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business