All reviewsindustrial areabusiness hoteljap restaurantroadhouse grillroom servicehotel is locatedbreakfast quantitywalking distanceclean roomscheckout speedroom numberroom safecroissantscity centrefree wifivery nice hotelfront desk staff
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Clean and comfortable rooms, although there were a few deep cleaning issues in the bathroom. Location is not the best - in an industrial area about 10 minutes drive from downtown. I generally avoid on site restaurants, but due to limited options in close proximity, I ended up eating here. Boy was I glad I did! Excellent fine dining quality dishes, made fresh. The menu changes regularly. Breakfast was delicious too.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
5  Thank tysonbeckford10
ACVICENZA, Manager at AC Hotel Vicenza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear tysonbeckford10,

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your last experience at AC Vicenza. Your feedback will be shared with the appropriate team to make sure that the problem experienced in the bathroom has been an isolated issue. As for the location, our hotel has the advantage of being located next to the IEG and there is a regular bus line that passes every half hour in front of our establishment.

Also, thank you for giving us the opportunity to make you change your mind and opening yourself to the possibility of eating in our restaurant. We are happy to hear that you like our menus and we hope that you will not stop coming. By the way, the next Friday 9th February is the international day of pizza...

Best Regards,

Uxia L. Landeira
Manager Assistant
AC Hotel Vicenza

Reviewed 6 January 2018

We stayed in this hotel for one night and paid 158€ for a standard room. The room was spacious, the bed was quite big, but it was very dirty!! There was dust everywhere as well as some very strange stains which were on the walls, furniture, floor,... The minibar was just disgusting! After opening it for the first time, never opened it again! I had the feeling that the room wasn´t cleaned at all after the last guests left. I was very disappointed and felt uncomfortable in the room and went to the reception to complain about the room, but the man couldn´t have cared less. He went with me to the room, where I had to show him what exactly was dirty. After showing him the dust, walls, floors,... he just said "that´s nothing!". A cleaning lady just wiped the sofa with a towel, went away and we ended up staying in this dirty room. The television was quite complicated to handle, the signal was not very good and even though on max volume very quite. The WiFi signal was very poor as well.The only positive thing to say about the hotel was the breakfast: fresh and delicious.
To conclude, I must say that it was the worst hotel I´ve ever stayed!! Definitely not worth the money and I cannot believe that it is a 4 star hotel! Awful!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
ACVICENZA, Manager at AC Hotel Vicenza, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Anita B,

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience in your last visit to Vicenza. We are very disappointed to hear that we have not met your expectation during your stay. Your comments have been shared with the upkeeping, maintenance and reception team to ensure this was an isolated issue regarding the room features.
I would also like to thank you the positive feedback about our breakfast buffet.

We remain at your disposal for further assistance and we hope to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves and surprise you positively in your next visit to Vicenza.

Have a nice day,
Uxia Losa Landeira
Manager Assistant
AC Vicenza

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Nice, modern hotel located in industrial zone, outside of Vicenza centre, but accessible by bus from front of hotel. Comfortable, clean rooms, but would love some tea/coffee amenities in room for a nice cuppa on a cold evening. The highlight were the staff at the restaurant and the breakfast in general. Marco and Serena were very friendly: they smiled when greeting us and saluted us when we left, and always remembered our room number when we came down stairs. Big thanks to them! For such a small price, the breakfast was plentiful. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Breakfast is worth 10euros
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Reddes
Reviewed 24 October 2017

WE had a great stay here. The hotel appeared to be quite new. Very modern styling.. Very clean and comfortable.. Our room was large and the bed was comfortable. The buffet breakfast was good, but choices were quite limited.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank cooperlynx
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Always a good warranty AC hotel in hands of Marriott....
The hotel is located close to Vicenza and perfect for business in Venetto area.No traffic...good parking...lovely breakfast and perfectly clean rooms.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business