1,544 results
All reviewscity centrebudget hotelbit datedclose to the hotelroom ratenice staynice breakfaststayed for one nightbreakfast was includedbooked this hoteltrain stationpastriesmotorwaygaragearena
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The hotel is outside the city center, so you need a car or take the public transportation. Check-in was fast and the staff was very friendly and helpful, she answered all our questions and gave us a map of Verona. The room was clean, the bed very comfortable, free wi-fi, free parking.. Everything was fine and in good price.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Ibis Verona is old and under my expection for Ibis standard. I booked two rooms, my niece who stayed in another room could not sleep well because the room was not clean and dusty. The wash basin in the restroom has a lot of scratch which shown how old it is (I think it’s fiber).

Hotel is far from center but close to highway, not convenient if you don’t have car.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Giuliana P, General Manager at Ibis Verona, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your time in letting us know about your stay at Ibis Verona. I'm sorry to read that you were not satisfied with one of the room you booked. As you could see the twin rooms are not yet completely restructured . I hope you will give us the chance to welcome you soon again at Ibis Verona.
Mrs. Giuliana Poli - General Manager

Reviewed 5 June 2018

When you are looking for a good hotel you need to look somewhere else, but friendly and helpfull staff, also clean rooms and bathrooms, breakfast is ok. the hotel is outside the citycenter so you need a cab (taxi) to go ....

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank marcbetjes
Giuliana P, General Manager at Ibis Verona, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Macbetjes,
Thanks for letting us know about your stay at Ibis Verona,
I'm sorry that your overall satisfaction was negatively affected by the position of our hotel I wish I could have the opportunity to welcome you soon again so that we will be able to make you change your mind as from my point of view people are more important then position.
See you soon.
Mrs. Giuliana Poli - General Manager

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Hotel is a little out of the way, you can take bus #6 from the train station. The bus will get you pretty close to the hotel. About a 10 minute walk

Check-in was fast and friendly. The young lady behind the desk was most helpful, answering all my questions with a smile.

The lobby is nice, large breakfast room, and bar area.

The room was in good condition, clean bathroom, comfortable bed, flat screen tv, complimentary wifi, and a safe. Breakfast was included in the room rate. it was an extensive buffet of various foods. You certainly won't leave hungry.

All in all a very nice stay, would definately stay at this property again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Do not stay in this awful hotel. Firstly its in the middle of a public car park with factories all around it.I checked in was told there was no resturant management had decided to close all food down from 22.12 until 7.01,the hotel is in the middle of any industrial area no other places around. I was offered frozen food that would be cooked it a microwave. Breakfast not good. Room poor. Do not stay here

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Giuliana P, General Manager at Ibis Verona, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Mr. Rodney,
thanks for letting us know about your stay, I'm sorry that the closure of our restaurant has caused you so much dissatisfaction. The end of the year is for us a very low period and we take advantage of the low season to make some maintenance works.
Our bar is open H/24 and some cold/hot dishes at your choice are served.
I wish I could have had from you more information about the buffet Breakfast, "not good" it's too simplistic and it doesn't help me to understand.
I hope you will reconsider your position and give us the chance to welcome you again at your next trip and giving us the chance to rigain your faith.
Mrs. Giuliana Poli - Hotel Manager