“Favorite Place to eat in Venice”

Dal Moro's Fresh Pasta to Go
Ranked #4 of 13 Quick Bites in Venice
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: Italian, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Castello
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend recommended this place and it was my first stop as soon as I got to Venice. We had the carbonara and cheese pasta and I can’t wait to got back!! If you want a quick bite to eat with a Bellini or beer, check this place out. I’m from Canada, and I couldn’t wait to taste the pasta here. It’s a really cool clean place and I highly recommend it. All the workers are super nice and made me feel like home.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (10,792)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I stopped here for lunch for our two days in Venice. Cashier was super friendly and order was done very quickly.

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Wonderful fresh pasta, made only moments before you eat it! We must have been here 10 times over 4 visits to Venice, it’s addictive (especially if like us you like an excellent cheap lunch as you know dinner/drinks later are quite expensive). Do yourself a favour and try this place! Our favourite is the simplest sauce of all, a fresh tomato sauce with fresh basil and topped with Parmesan. Bellisimo!

Reviewed 8 November 2018

Cheap and great pasta on the go.

Loved the squid ink pasta, also tried the carbonara and both were good. Packed the pasta and ate by the sidewalk.

Quick and fun lunch.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Dal Moro's serves up yummy pasta in a noodle box. You can choose your pasta and sauce topping and it is quick service. There are no tables so this is really only a take-away option. When we visited there were lots of people sitting on the street and pavement eating their noodles but this is actually illegal and people have been fined.

Date of visit: September 2018