“Excellent for a quick stop.”

Pasticceria Rio Marin
Ranked #12 of 54 Coffee & Tea in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Reviewed 9 November 2018

I visited this place on my last day in Venice when I suddenly realized that I hadn't had any tiramisu while in Italy. I found this little place close by to our hotel and popped in to rectify my oversight. It did not disappoint. Wish I would have found this little place earlier in my visit.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This cafe was just outside our door. Great place to sit and enjoy a capacino pastry. Very reasonable price.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited twice during our September 2018 visit to Venice. We would have gone 3x but they were closed on the Wednesday that we stopped by. The Cappuccinos are good, the Aperol spritz are strong and the views outside are charming. Like most of the restaurants in Venice you do pay more to eat outside, but if you’re visiting Venice you pay for the experience.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018

June 2018- we visited this cafe for breakfast 3 times during our 4-day stay in Venice. Our Air Bnb was just a short 3-4min walk away and we immensely enjoyed getting to the cafe early and sitting outside at the small tables enjoying our pastries and cappachinos. I highly recommend getting there shortly after the cafe opens, grabbing a table by the canal and watching life go by. We enjoyed watching the locals with their dogs walk past us and grab their treats-to-go, watching the men unload their goods onto the dock of the grocery story across the canal, and enjoying the beauty that is Venice before all us tourists wake and scurry around snapping their pictures! The food and coffee here was delicious! We hope to visit here on our next trip to Venice.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

It took me a lot of time to get to this place from where I had stayed but it definitely worth it.
Pasticceria Rio Marin is like a breath of a fresh air comparing to other cafeterias.
The coffee is pretty nice and desserts are delicious.
Likewise, I really want to note that their coffee costs much cheaper than in other cafes and it’s much more better!
Unfortunately, it has no enough tables and chairs so you have to enjoy your coffee standing up.

Date of visit: June 2018