“Great kebab food ”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: San Polo
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

By walking into Venezia streets , i discovered it by chance , the oriental food specially kabab are fresh tasty , halal and cheap , i really like it

Reviewed 16 July 2015

This place is directly accross from the B&B that I stay in and end up stopping in here for late night snacks.

The falafel sandwich is my go to. They also have beer and wine for sale.

Reviewed 21 January 2015 via mobile

I did actually feel a bit disappointed in myself for even suggesting getting a kebab whilst in Venice......but boy I am glad I did....Italians don't generally do serious heat/hot spicy food, so If you're a chilli fiend like my wife and I are, you find yourself yearning for something hotter....

We both went for a lamb kebab which was wrapped and toasted a bit like a buritto but the taste was amazing...fresh cabbage and lettuce with the option for super spicy habernero sauce....All for 4€....so good we went twice.....

1  Thank N1KFG
Reviewed 18 January 2015 via mobile

Our family of 5 ordered kebabs and a toasted panini and the food was fresh and cheap. The kebabs had so much meat in them and were delicious. This place is open until late and also has beers and drinks at cheap prices. A fantastic choice if you dont want to sit down and pay cover or service charges. No place to sit inside but there is a square nearby with benches to sit on.

1  Thank Shersdownunder
Reviewed 15 December 2014

healthy and fresh, if your are looking for qucik lunch, try this.. you will never be disappointed.
freindly staff serving the food.. recommended