“disappointed ”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Castello
Description: Telephone: 041 5223283
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I tried this place because of the reviews I read but the gelato was too soft and not very flavorful, tried the hazelnut flavor.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I love gelato. This was delicious. We saw this mentioned on YouTube and it didn't disappoint. Reasonable prices too

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Looked all over Venice for a gelato, really wanted Nutella but managed to find kinder bueno which was really nice, however the gelato is not as good as in Rome.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I've been to Venice a few times and this is hands down the best gelato place in town. There are many unique flavors to choose from. I had the Nutella and my husband had The Caribe and both were homemade creamy delicious. The man behind the counter was very nice to explain what the flavors were on English. If you have been in Europe long, you will find customer service is pretty much non existent... but not here. Here you will get service with a smile and a generous scoop of heaven on a cone!
Don't miss it.. oh and you will notice from the stamps in their window that I'm not alone in thinking this place is the best! They are top rated on both trip advisor and yelp for several years in a row!!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I had banana and pistachio and DH had hazelnut and amaretto cherry. This was probably our least favourite of this visit due to being not as creamy in texture as others we have tried and the flavours were not very distinct.