“Wow!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Castello
Description: Telephone: 041 5223283
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I've been to Venice a few times and this is hands down the best gelato place in town. There are many unique flavors to choose from. I had the Nutella and my husband had The Caribe and both were homemade creamy delicious. The man behind the counter was very nice to explain what the flavors were on English. If you have been in Europe long, you will find customer service is pretty much non existent... but not here. Here you will get service with a smile and a generous scoop of heaven on a cone!
Don't miss it.. oh and you will notice from the stamps in their window that I'm not alone in thinking this place is the best! They are top rated on both trip advisor and yelp for several years in a row!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I had banana and pistachio and DH had hazelnut and amaretto cherry. This was probably our least favourite of this visit due to being not as creamy in texture as others we have tried and the flavours were not very distinct.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Best ice cream and mousse tiramisu in Venice we went there 2 days in a row very very good friendly lady

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

No trip to Venice is complete without gelato and this is the best there is.
Go for the €6 tub - 5 scoops!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Tried the tiramisu single scoop... it was good cannot deny it. Give it 4 stars out of 5. Would say that I find it #2 in my list... hey and I really gained some pounds whilst producing this list...