“Great apartment for two people.”

Review of Ca' Meraviglia

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
VeniceGir...
Levittown, Pennsylvania
“Great apartment for two people.”
Reviewed 11 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

My husband and I stayed here from April 30th to May 7. Valentina met us at San Toma Vaporetto stop. She is a wonderful, friendly person. We enjoyed meeting her. The apartment was exactly like the pictures. I loved all the windows. It was clean and bright. Great spot too. We visited Blue's Cafe a few times. Ate at Di Silvio right around the corner and visted Campo Santa Margheritta every night. The people at Views on Venice were very prompt in all their email replies. I would definitely book with them again. If you are a couple, you will not be disappointed in this apartment. Ciao.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Tourists
10 May 2011
Ciao VeniceGirl 1
Thanks so much for your lovely review - we're so pleased you enjoyed the apartment. Having such kind and appreciative clients to stay is always such a pleasure for us and to know you both had a great time is fine reward indeed. Hoping that we see you in Venezia again soon (I'm sure Blue's Cafe and Campo Santa Margherita will be waiting!) and all our very best to you both.
santa fe nm
Reviewed 12 November 2010 for a stay in October 2010
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
12 Nov 2010
Dear happy customer

And we would be delighted to have you, whenever you'd like to return!
With many thanks for choosing Views on Venice, it was great having you as guests.

Ciao e Grazie

Pittsburgh
Reviewed 3 November 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
3 Nov 2010
I'm really delighted that your experience at Ca' Meraviglia was such a positive one - thank you so much for taking the time to write in. Regarding the drying of washed clothes etc., I am now pleased to advise that we have now bought a washing line for the apartment! I am sorry if this put you off doing any laundry during your stay but I will ask the team to point it out to future guests when showing them around the apartment upon arrival (many thanks for bringing this to our attention). Hoping to see you here in Venice again soon

Ciao e Grazie

South Australia
Reviewed 12 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Travelling group: Solo traveler
12 Jul 2010
Your kind comments regarding the very enjoyable stay you recently had at Ca' Meraviglia have made our day here in Venice ! - thanks so much for sending them in and for letting us know that it was your 'best-ever stay', it is greatly appreciated by everyone here at the office. After eight or so visits you have obviously fallen in love with the city and we look forward to welcoming you back to one of our apartments again soon and to perhaps meeting your friends who may wish to visit in the future. With all our best wishes for a great summer.

A presto from a sunny Venice

Denmark
Reviewed 17 June 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Travelling group: Solo traveler
17 Jun 2010
Many thanks for your kind words, I'm so pleased that things worked out well during your stay and that the apartment lived up to its name! Hoping that we have the pleasure of seeing you in Venice again soon.

Cordiali Saluti

Filippo, Views on Venice
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing