“Great for cicchetti and risotto, excellent wine”
Review of Sepa

Sepa
Ranked #299 of 1,615 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$0 - US$2
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Went to Sepa three times during my last visit to Venice. All the cicchetti I tried were very good, so was the fresh risotto (different every day) and the wine, all at excellent value. Atmosphere is lovely, service very friendly and helpful. Remember it is a stand-up only bacaro, so no seating. Another point in its favour is being just a few steps from Gelatoteca Suso ...

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Local wine on tap and delicious risotto cooked fresh daily. As with many on-tap places, you can bring a water bottle and have it filled with wine. Amazing gelatto place around the corner (Suso).

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018

We had a local tour guide who recommended this place for my husband and I. She specially stated that this is often where she eats lunch frequently. My husband and I enjoyed a fantastic lunch- the risotto was incredible! I have nothing to bad to say about this establishment. The vibe was relaxed yet refined and the wine selection was wonderful. We don't speak Italian fluently but found no issue with ordering or service.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This new establishment (5 months open) is wonderfull. All the products they serve are local, for the Venice area. Really nice things to eat which you can combine with regional wines or beer. The people are very friendly and helpfull. Very clean and good service. I was pleasantly surprised.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Very happy to have found Sepa, they treated me and my wife like family and were very accommodating, even though we spoke little Italian. Would highly recommend for chichetti and prosecco on tap!

Date of visit: May 2018