“Nice slice”

Price range: US$1 - US$11
Neighbourhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Description: Coffeebar
Reviewed 18 September 2018

This was our first snack while in Venice. We were enticed in by the great looking food. Nice and friendly, and great staff. I had a great slice of Pizza here, with toppings, I had never had.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Great Coffee, croissants, fresh juices.. love this place. Would go there each time I get to visit Venice. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

I love that they offer soy and almond milk choices. Nice coffee and savory pastries. Ordered an almond and lemon croissant and it was fabulously delicious. There’s also free WiFi and a clean and neat restroom.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Finally a full size coffee! Decent atmosphere, contemporary music. Staff spoke good english. Would recommend.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Venice is full of cafes, but my wife and I kept returning here for our breakfast and/or lunch time and again. The place is clean, the food world class and the service? the service was best of all and the main reason we kept returning, the English of the staff was excellent and if verbal communication failed then lots of laughs and gestures prevailed. We will miss this little cafe when we leave Venice in a couple of hours, but thoroughly recommend this place for any traveler.