“Excellent!”

Ranked #52 of 1,610 Restaurants in Venice
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Castello
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant based on the positive reviews on TripAdvisor and it didn’t disappoint! The food and wine were excellent and the service was superb. This little gem off the beaten path has a lovely patio in the back and was a wonderful respite from the craziness of Venice! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Not sure why this isn’t close to #1 on TA, the food is excellent, the service is perfect and it’s off the beaten path- so elegant and quiet.

Go earlier than normal to sit on the hidden patio, order the house Cab (€5) and be blown away. Grilled vegetables, pasta to die for and music - what’s not to love? One of beat meals in 14 days in Italy.

Did I mention is also inexpensive? Seriously, two can eat for €50 if u don’t go crazy.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

This was the best restaurant in Venice myself and my friend visited on our holiday. We saw the A le Tole branch was really recommended and praised on trip advisor so decided to give it a shot - and wow!

We originally intended to go to 6432 A le Tole, however when we arrived the owner told us it was a 45min wait, but before we could be disappointed he shook his head and asked us to follow him. He left the restaurant and led us down an alley and not two minutes away was this one! A second branch of the same place! All hidden away. He got us seated immediately as we were a party of two and got a waiter to our table before wishing us a good night.

Everything about this place I loved. The warm atmosphere, the cosy decor, how it was so popular and yet not over crowded. There was live music by a very talented lady, and the staff were so friendly and made time to make small talk while serving us. The food was insanely good!! I had the softest, tastiest tuna fillet steaks I have ever had, they were in a pistachio crust that just made it something else! We chose a bottle of red to share, and would have got another had we not been feeling rather merry! Indulged in a decadent dessert also.

I would 100% visit here again and would recommended anyone to try it!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

The service was impeccable and the food was very nice. We took some raw fish antipasti, seafood pasta and tiramisù.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I ate at this restaurant with my husband last night. We both thoroughly enjoyed it. Staff were very helpful and attentive and the food was by far the best we’ve had since arriving in Venice. There was also a pianist playing in the background which really added to a lovely atmosphere.