“Delicious gelato”

Gelateria Ruga Giuffa
Ranked #21 of 99 Dessert in Venice
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Neighbourhood: Castello
Description: In our workshop we use only high quality natural products, milk, cream, yogurt, fresh fruit in season Ice cream to TOP
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Thick, creamy and perfect. I got the classic pistachio flavor and the staff was nice and the place accepts credit card. A small cup was 2 euros. It was not busy when I was here around noon on a Wednesday.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Yummy ice cream, a great variety of flavours and polite staff, good price we only stayed in Venice for 4 days, and brought ice cream from here 3 times!
highly recommended

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

If you want to try flavors you've never had before or favorite flavors of ice cream/gelato/sorbetto, this is your place. You'll have to wind your way through the maze of sidewalks in Venice to find it but well worth the hunt on a hot day.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Ended up visiting by chance, whilst wandering towards a vaporetto stop. Turns out we found some fantastic gelato.

Whenever in Venice I try to have a dedicated walk, where I buy a gelato from every gelateria I come across. So usually I ens up eating quite a bit of ice cream.

Most places sell at least a decent gelato, so competition is tough, but this place was in a league of its own.

The service is very friendly, the portions are hearty, and the flavour par none. So if you are an ice cream aficionado, or are simply looking for a refreshing ice cream, Ruga Giuffa is worth the visit.

Heartily recommended.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

The ice cream was absolutely delicious. There were so many flavors, I found it hard to decide. I had amaretto and veneziana ( think so) and my boyfriend also had some very tasty flavors. It’s very creamy and yum. It was my favorite ice cream in Venice