“Feel at home!”

Caffetteria La Torre
Ranked #229 of 499 Restaurants in Treviso
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 1 November 2016

It's my favorite caffe in Treviso. Cappuccino and pastries are excellent. But also quick lunch is very good!. They welcome my dogLoli and fed her with cookies, so everytime I pass by she wants to enter.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

This summer my family and I (6 pers.) visited Treviso, north of Venice in Italy. We parked at Piazza Doumo and walked along Via Calmaggiore. We needed a little bite and was looking at the restaurants and caffetterias in the side streets. We found Caffetteria La Torre and despite it's size and location the service and food was excellent (and they do have local beers as well). We choose different kind of sandwiches which was very good, fresh made and tasty. If we ever visit Treviso again, we will certainly make a stop at this caffetteria again

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Called in on a very cold evening to escape the freezing weather. Friendly welcome and plenty of seating. We had 2 different kinds of hot chocolate. Very nice but not cheap.

Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

I got a vegan curry rice with vegetables and the rice was overbooked because it wasn't cooked at the moment. It is alright if you don't fancy a sandwich and it is right in the center. The service however was very good. Perhaps not a place to go for a full meal but just for a snack

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Nice little caffe in the middle of the city and not so expensive ! I ate here with my girlfriend and a friend. I ate the sandwich with turkey, zucchini and tomatoes ; my friend a sandwich with mozarella and tomatoes and my girlfriend a panini with bacon and cheese. All food was good and not overprized. Each of us drank a smoothie and all were refreshing.