All reviews swimming pool pizza taxi ride treviso airport very nice hotel sports club swimming hat and spoke excellent english lots of parking reception staff taxi fare cold cuts explore venice close to the airport night stay base for exploring stayed for nights
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple of nights, it was pretty easy to jump on a train either way to explore Venice or other surrounding towns. The staff were friendly, breakfast was included and okay. I would stay again if on a budget tour.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel night porter who was an elderly man was extremely rude and unhelpful. He made no effort to make us welcome. The hotel rooms were newly decorated and comfortable . Food was very average. Had the pork which was dry. Breafast was cold . The scrambled eggs and bacon were cold . This is the first time I have wrote a bad review in the last 5 years.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Nicla M, Guest Relation Manager at Hotel Maggior Consiglio, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Mr. Demot H.,

I am awfully sorry for the night auditor behaviour - I would like to apologize for his whole inattention! Basically our staff used to be at completely disposal of our customers - e.g. to explain which is included in the rate and which is not inclued, breakfast time, wi-fi connection instructions, giving suggestions about restaurants and so on. My Manager and I will compare with hotel night porter in order
to avoid a second case. Moreover, I took note about your food's feedback in order to improve the service we offer.

I hope we shall have the privilege to welcome you back in a near future in order to change your feelings towards Hotel Maggior Consiglio and to show you our usual care and attention as well as the result of our passion and constant improvements.

My Best Regards
Nicla Meneghello

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent 5 nights at this hotel earlier this month. We used it as a base to explore Venice and the Dolomites! It was fantastic. Treviso itself is lovely and the hotel is everything it needs to be...
The walk to the train station is about 20 mins (add another 5-10 mins to reach centre of Treviso) and frequent trains to Venice take around half an hour.
The supermarket next door to the hotel is really handy and parking at the hotel is free and plentiful.
Staff very friendly. Room clean. Good selection at breakfast each morning. Great value for money and would definitely stay again if back in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Nicla M, Guest Relation Manager at Hotel Maggior Consiglio, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you very much for having privileged Hotel Maggior Consiglio when you selected our lovely city as destination and for having shared your impressions with us all.
Treviso, Venice and Dolomites are all wonderful places, easy to reach from our location.

We would be honored to welcome you warmly on your next occasion and confirm the dedication to customer's satisfaction you appreciated so much during your stay.

Let me grant my kindest regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Central modern hotel with easy access to Treviso. Positive experience throughout my 4 night stay. Breakfast standard continental. Located next to large supermarket chain is useful for surmentary snacks. Bus stop is directly outside fromt door

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Client,

We would like to thank you for your positive review, much more for having appreciated our breakfast and position.
Hoping to welcome you soon,
My Best Regards
Nicla M.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Stayed at the Maggior Consiglio for a week rather than staying in Venice. Overall, it was an enjoyable stay. The Conad grocery store next door is a real plus since the rooms have a mini-fridge.

Pros: nicely appointed rooms, comfortable bed, good restaurant (thank you Alessandra for such great service!), lots of parking
Cons: 20 minute walk to the train station - but it's an easy walk. No irons available for guest use - I would have expected better from a hotel this nice

Room Tip: Rooms facing the back are very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo