All reviews great holiday takes about minutes railway station small hotel yogurt euro town midnight venice tickets base taxi
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I guess it all depends what you want from a hotel . The rooms here are nice and clean and functional. The problem we had was the lack of information at check in. On our first evening I happened to ask whether the reception was 24 hours and he said " we close at midnight but there is a code after that " . We thought ok we wouldn't be out after midnight. We discovered that there a music festival in the square so on the second night we asked for the code. He gave us the code but did not tell us where the new ' entrance' was - it is round the corner and it looks like you are going into a private house; it took us 15 mins to find it. There was also no information about the times of breakfast or anything the man just could not be bothered. To get into town you need to go through the passage at the railway station he did not tell us that this closed at night and we had to gat a taxi. The distance to town is not far but it was very hot when we were there and there is no shade so it felt like a long distance. We moved hotels for a similar price in town. If I was by myself I would not like the walk through the railway station. So I repeat it depends what you are looking for, if you are driving and want a base then fine but if you are foot And want to experience Treviso I would find somewhere else.

Room Tip: Ask lots of questions at check in
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank falcarragh
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Spent 5 days last month at this lovely hotel. Had 2 evening meals both were very good breakfast is cereal and toast was ham and yogurt but no cooked breakfast which didn't bother us. Room and bathroom were clean and quite good size never heard any traffic slept well. We caught the train from Treviso station 3 times to Venice was quite easy to get tickets and work out what platform you needed to be on. It cost about 14 euro return for the two of us took about 1/2 hr roughly worked out lot cheaper than staying in Venice. Treviso is a lovely place to visit lists of restaurants and bars and the ice cream was brilliant. It takes about 20 minutes to walk to the station from the hotel it nearly a straight line so easy to find. Had a great holiday made special by the family at the hotel very helpful and friendly would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2017

We stayed here for one night before flying out of the Venice Treviso airport. While the hotel is not right in the city center, there is a bus stop directly in front of the hotel which makes getting around easy. The weather happened to be really rainy when we were there or we probably could've walked to the center within 15 minutes. The family that runs the hotel is really nice and helpful. We had homemade dinner there and it was delicious! The included breakfast was also very good. Our room was pretty simple and a little outdated, but clean and comfortable. I would definitely consider staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I have stayed for one night and had an overall positive experience. The rooms are in the back so no noise as they are far from the street. The dinner was family style and I considered it expensive (€20) compared to what paid for sleeping (€45). The breakfast was minimal but the cake, homemade, really good. Also, I asked for a sandwich and they gave me one with prosciutto crudo. They provided me with the right attention and also made themselves available to print for me a couple of documents. The wifi was ok even if not real fast. As I said, overall a positive experience. Expect what you pay for. Probably I will go again there but I will try a nearby restaurant for dinner.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This is a small family run hotel and all the staff/family are all really helpful and friendly. It does need a bit of an update to the decor but everything is clean and working. The buffet breakfast was very good. It is slightly out of town, about a 10 minute walk to the railway station. Would happily stay here again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends