All reviews gelato recommend this hotel buy bus tickets minute walk lovely hotel pizza restaurant the hotel staff en route to venice treviso airport small hotel wonderful stay enjoyed our stay couple of nights ryanair flight each morning number bus cinzia
Reviewed 12 May 2017

A colleague and I stayed at this hotel for two nights on business and found it delightful. Nothing was too much trouble and although we arrived near midnight we were given a warm welcome and we were able to have something to eat and drink at the hotel bar. The family room I stayed in was super and the breakfast was varied and delicious. After I left, I relaised that I had forgotten a valuable pair of sunglasses and a treasured souvenir from The Thyssen Museum in Madrid. Both of these items were sent on to me by Cinzia and Giulia.

Room tip: I loved the family room on the first floor
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

This little hotel is a pleasant surprise. Our Italian family booked this for us. It was walking distance to our family's house. The accomodations are clean and the rooms are good-sized. We always have a good breakfast each morning. And the staff are wonderful!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2017

We asked for a restaurant recommendation and got four for our four nights. Bingo!! The restaurant where Tiramisu was allegedly invented turned out to have a great happy hour of Campari and Soda, but the gnocchi was the best I've ever consumed. Two kinds of Tiramisu were excellent but not the world's best according to my spouse. Back to the hotel. Built in 2009, the appointments were excellent and well above European standards for a three-star hotel in Italy. The room was sparkling clean every day even though a couple of days we were back in the room by noon.

Breakfast each day was splendid and offered way more variety than we could sample. I took a picture to remember how much we could enjoy but the counter to the left could not fit into the frame and only half of the front table fit.

The guidance and cheerfulness of the three ladies handling reception were well beyond the usual. We even go a hug upon departure. We'll be back.

Room tip: Room 8 was terrific
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank lud2006
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights at this hotel, one before a visit to Venice and one on our way back. It is a lovely clean, friendly and well situated hotel just next to a bus stop that will take you into the centre in around 10 minutes. The ladies that run the hotel are so very helpful, nothing is too much trouble, a pleasure to deal with. Breakfast is plentiful and sets you up well for the day. If in Treviso, this hotel is well worth a visit at their reasonable prices. Thank you to all the ladies for a great visit.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great for staying over. Very good breakfast (can also be taken as packed). Kind and helpful staff. Comfortable, spacious and clean rooms. 10 minutes away by bus, from city centre. Would definitely visit again.

Date of stay: January 2017