“Warm atmosphere and great place”

Ristorante Tio Pepe - Specialita Tipiche Sarde
Ranked #34 of 1,122 Restaurants in Padua
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our seafood restaurant in the center of Padua, was born in 2006. Personally prepare our refined fish dishes, following them carefully. Fresh fish, caught in the seas of our beloved land: Sardinia. It arrives daily, exclusively for our restaurant, from the Gulf of. At the specific request when booking, we also prepare dishes typical of land. Come and inebriate of our culinary culture of Sardinia! Adriano Solinas
Reviewed 9 June 2018

I kindly recommend visiting this amazing place, hidden in a quiet zone of Padova. If you want to get a real Italian experience of a restaurant, you should definitely go there! You will have the stories to tell to your family and friends.

The owner creates an unforgettable atmosphere and your dinner can become a real memory to share. You can get to know people who live in the zone and become a witness of a real Italian "Theatre".

The place is very romantic, decorated in Zen style with vivid interior solutions from various styles making it very authentic and elegant.

I really enjoyed a wonderful variety of wines and cheeses from Sardinia this place offers.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Of me it is one of the best restaurants in Padova. Although it is not veneto food, the sardinian one really make the different.
The owner of the place was very kind. We had fun

As a warning I suggest you to go there with good money.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Ghe owner is somewhat crazy but the food is simply wonderful. Many dishes excellent wines and a big spiel..but worth every cent of the Euro 60 per person charged.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Jonathan L
Reviewed 5 August 2016

I took my friends here for a 40th Birthday, all I can say is the food was amazing, plentiful, beautiful servings so much so to the point I actually couldn't stop eating. I do recommend this place very easy to find with a map on a smartphone, the staff running the restaurant were all very friendly and warming which made the evening.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was great, we had fantastic food. The fish antipasto was amazing, the wine was delicious. I would definitely recommend visiting here. The hosts were fantastic and extremely kind and helpful.

Date of visit: July 2016