““Zushi or Shi's? Both!””
Review of Zushi

Zushi
Ranked #14 of 486 Restaurants in Trento
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Restaurant-Sushibar-Take Away-Delivery service
Reviewed 12 September 2017

My husband and I were in Trento and looking for a nice place to eat sushi. We tried both Shi's and Zushi, which appeared the best options on tripadvisor. Both are to try! Amazing food in both (my husband says little better in Zushi), nice service in both (I say little better in Shi's), nice location in both (internal: Zushi is nicer; external and walk after eating: Shi's is nicer). Enjoy the choice!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

You can't go wrong at Zushi. Everything I tried was always delicious, fresh and unique. Even though not the cheapest place, I think is completely worth it.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I went just by chance for the first time and I ended up loving it! The fish is wonderfully fresh and melts in your mouth! Great selection and the atmosphere is lovely and modern! Only complaint is that if you want home delivery in the evening, you order must be of a minimum of 30€!

Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

Go with my girlfriend and we eat really good, the fish was very fresh and quantity fish rice was perfect in the makis, we drink a appetitive and desert, the price is expensive but consider that fresh fish a Trento has price...

Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

Been there on a Wednesday night. Not too crowded and there was a nice soft music that made you think about a Milan sushi bar. Moreover, all the staff is not chinese or japanese.
There is a wide selection of dishes: from traditional sushi (nigiri, maki and so on) to hot dishes like fried noodles or rice.
I shared a boat of a selection of 60 pieces with a friend of mine.
The taste was great, best sushi and sashimi I have ever tried so far but we ended up paying 77 euros for that (69 for the boat+2 euros for a bottle of water+ 3 euros each for the table)