1,728 results
All reviews train station old town great hotel public areas basement garage per day enjoyed my stay old style short stroll perfect location underground parking reception staff stayed longer quality hotel easy walking distance room was large the air conditioning
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Few hundreds meters away from the Railway Station, hardly ten minutes' walk to downtown ("il pedonale"). Nicely situated, large and comfortable room, comfortable bed, rather good breakfast (although variety could be improved), pleasant and efficient staff.
Recommended.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Carlo S,
Many thanks for the review posted today and for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We really do appreciate you taking the time to post it and thank you for your lovely comments which
I have shared with the rest of the team.
We look forward to your next visit to Trento!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed a week in this nice hotel. Most things in this hotel are just fine: location, rooms, and breakfast. However, there are some weaknesses: the internet connection is very poor, some people of the service can do a much better job, and finally price/value could be better.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear D W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with the Tripadvisor community.
We greatly appreciate your feedback about our property and will take your comments about our weaknesses into consideration,
in order to continue to improve our service.
We hope you’ll stay with us next time your travels bring you back to Trento.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this room 5 nights. Everything was perfect. Room was big and the desk was perfect for work (answering emails etc.). Wifi was slow around 5-7pm but luckily there was an ethernet cable in room with much faster connection.
Breakfast buffet was excellent (make sure to order you cappuccino, don’t get one from the machine). I’m coming back next year for sure.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear martinE2977YF,
Thank you for choosing Grand Hotel Trento for your 5 days stay in Trento.
It is great to learn that everything was perfect.
In addition, I am pleased to hear that you found the room comfortable and the breakfast buffet excellent.
It will be great to welcoming you back next year.
Best regards.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We only had one night in Trento as were meeting with our daughter at the University. We booked this hotel primarily for its close proximity to the train station, just across the park. The hotel exceeded our expectations and the breakfast in the morning was lovely. Trento is such a beautiful place, I only wish we had more time during this trip. Will return for sure and will definitely book this hotel again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Hallo Donna M,
what a coincidence, I've also just come back from Canada (Montreal) where I met my daughter at the University!
Beautiful country!!
Anyhow I am very pleased you enjoyed Trento and that our Hotel exceeded your expectations.
I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back to stay with us again.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I stayed here with my husband and son in August. The hotel is very nice and the reception staff welcoming. Underground parking was an advantage and was chargeable.
We had a triple room and it was clean and big enough for 3 with good air con.
The hotel breakfast was very good with a large range of items hot and cold to choose from.
It was only a short walk into the centre so was ideal for us. I would definitely book this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Karen H,
thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto the Tripadvisor website following your recent stay at the Grand Hotel Trento.
What a lovely review!
I am glad that you chose to stay with us and found our staff, room and breakfast service to live up to your expectations.
I am pleased to hear that you appreciated our location and that you would definitely book our hotel again
I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in our property.
Kind Regards,