“Good food!”
Review of 357 Trecinquesette

357 Trecinquesette
Ranked #6 of 205 Restaurants in Merano
Reviewed 1 November 2017

A place where you get a good food for a good price. Simply to recommend if you like something good to eat.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I vacation in Merano every summer. I discovered this restaurant last year and dined very often.
I arrived to Meran this year and the first evening dined here. The pizza and service was good. Four days later I invited a Local family for dinner. I tried to book a reservation and was told they do not take reservations, as we were 5 adults 2 children. We arrived it was very hot and could not get a table outside so sat inside. The service person thought we were all foreigners, I speak German with an accent. When the children wanted to customize their pizza, the service person just rolled her eyes. Later, when she realized the family were a local family the attitude changed. ( at the end of the night). There was a table behind us with a dog. The dog had an accident and the owner ran outside with the dog to prevent any further damage The puddle of urine sat on the foor inside the restaurant for at least 10min before anyone cleaned it up. It was in the flow of the kitchen and everyone walked around it. I will think 2wice about dining here again. The pizza is very good, but the service let me down.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We have visited 357 many times over the past year and are disappointed that the quality of the pizza, and the quality of the service have declined since they first opened.

To us, their pizza is just average and the crust does not have the same light fluffy or perfectly bubbly and crusty taste & feel as other places. The service is always extremely chaotic (though generally very friendly), with multiple waiters serving us but never really knowing what table to bring food or drinks to and always taking much longer than seems appropriate for taking orders, bringing food, or bringing the bill. This definitely makes for a less than enjoyable eating experience.

I am hopeful that they will improve, but until then, will keep eating my pizzas at La Smorfia.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We only had one night in Merano and wanted a nice and easy meal. We were two adults and two kids (5,8) and we all enjoyed it. The pizzas were great and the fillings plenty. The kids shared a pizza and were both full. We would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

This is for sure the best pizzeria in Merano. The pizza is is a little bit more expensive than in the other pizzeries but its definitely worth it! The ingredients are best quality!