After seeing many positive reviews both on Tripadvisor and Google, my friend and I decided to come here, because we love Greek good.
And all the good reviews were right:
- The food is very tasty and made with great ingredients
- The owner is very friendly and kind
- Prizes are ok: my friend and I paid 24€ for both having first, main dish, dessert, drink and bread
- Greek music makes you feel relaxed and enjoy more the food
- The place is little but makes you feel like you were in Greece.
Totally worth it: Try the "Fetta al forno"
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.