2,112 results
All reviews rooftop terrace train station free soft drinks great hotel dressing room spa facilities walk in wardrobe beautiful room highly recommend this hotel superior room elegant hotel spacious bathroom mini bar a wonderful stay breakfast buffet is porta nuova station main station
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staying at this hotel was such a wonderful experience for my adult daughter and I, and I gave a detailed review on Hotels.com. Everything about this hotel was 5 stars, the professional and kind staff, the design of the hotel, similar to a vintage updated Hollywood hotel, the great location right across from the main train station in Torino and walking distance to most of the wonderful sights, shops, and restaurants, the terrific breakfast buffet, and then that 5 star spa - truly unexpected. We will definitely stay at this wonderful hotel on all future trips to Torino. Compliments to both management and the staff. This one it truly a winner!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel I believe is very old but was completely renovated in 2015. While the outside reflects the Turin architecture the inside felt like a brand new hotel. It is just a short walk to the retail walking street and the old town. The staff were amazing. The restaurant was excellent. The ground floor bar was a great place for a drink and again the staff were friendly and communicated easily with the guests. The terrace on the top floor has a great view. I would love to be back there in summer when the Terrace Bar is open.

Room tip: My wife wanted a shower recess not a shower over the b bath and her request was satisfied
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is right across the street from the train station. So easy to get off train and into the hotel. Very nice staff. Room was pretty, lovely bathroom. Our room faced the train station, but we did not notice noise at night. Beautiful breakfast room, nice assortment of food. Bar area has lovely decor. A nice place to sit and enjoy the best gin and tonic I have ever had.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is a lovely, elegant hotel in a great location, right across from the railway station and well situated for exploring the sights of gorgeous Torino. Our twin room was a good size with an equally good sized bathroom and we had no complaints, although it was a bit of a stretch opening and closing the curtains due to the beds being positioned in front of two of the windows. We were initially given an upgrade but the upgraded room was configured as a double and, as I was travelling with my teenage grandson, we had booked a twin room. It was unfortunate that we were taken to the upgraded room, which had a really large closet, because, when we eventually saw our room, there was a noticeable difference in size. Of course, we got what we had paid for, and we can’t complain about that, but we just felt disappointed to have been taken to a more superior room only to have it pulled away from under our feet! Also, we were left waiting in the upgraded room for around forty minutes whilst another room was sorted for us. As we were not sure what was happening at this point, and whether the upgraded room would be made into a twin or whether we would be moving, we felt unable to use the bathroom, desperate as we were!

The breakfast buffet was typical of many breakfast buffets, nothing fancy but fine and with good quality items, although the room in which it was served was really striking, especially the modern pendant lighting which was just beautiful. In fact, the hotel is generally very distinctive and exudes style and elegance for which the Italians are so renowned.

We didn’t use the gym or spa, although this was not for want of trying by my fifteen and a half year old grandson. We hadn’t realised that there is a lower age limit of sixteen years and, given that he was a few months short of his sixteenth birthday, he was unable to have the long-awaited massage that I had promised him before our trip nor could he use the gym for working out which, being a keen sportsman, he regularly does at home. I can appreciate that a spa area is for relaxation, and that guests don’t want children running around and disturbing the peace, but I also thought that there may have been some flexibility for him to have a massage, given the closeness to his sixteenth birthday and especially if I accompanied him.

In terms of any negatives, I felt that housekeeping let the side down. There were quite a lot of cobwebs around the ceiling in our room which I only noticed because they were being blown by the air conditioning! Also, the bin in the bedroom was not emptied until the second morning, even though it was at least half full. Service during breakfast was a bit hit and miss too and was especially slow on the first morning.

There are lots of lovely things about this hotel, not least the staff who were very well presented and polished, especially the front of house staff who had excellent linguistic skills and appeared to be fluent in several languages. Also, the free minibar, with soft drinks and nibbles, was a nice touch, as was the gift of chocolates on our departure. In some ways, I feel mean not giving a top rating but I also feel that our overall experience just fell slightly short of five stars. That said, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, and loved Torino, so there is no doubt that we shall be back.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2019

This was our second visit to Torino and we decide to try another Hotel based in the suggestions we had. It could not be a better selection. The Torino Palace has everything to help you out to have a magnificent stay in this City. The location can not be better..just a few step from the Porta Nova Train Station. Since the moment of the arrival until the moment of leaving everything in this Hotel is close to perfection. It is a fully renovated Hotel with very elegant spaces in their diverse areas. The service is exceptional, the rooms quite nice and clean with all the tools you may need to enjoy your stay. This Hotel is a Four Stars but it could be a Five Stars as well. Everything is impeccable ......and the Breakfast really outstanding!!

Room tip: Just ask for a good room at the Reception and you will get it