1,479 results
All reviews premium room guest relations great hotel renovated building lovely courtyard roof terrace central courtyard old building coffee maker comfortable bed corner room loved this hotel perfect location walking distance mole recommend this hotel modern design
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived late for a 1 night stay. Check in was fast & courteous.

Our room was large & well decorated. We had a great view over the square to the front of the building. The ceilings are very high which gives an airy feeling. A nice touch was the hand written note & gift of chocolate from the management. The bathroom was gorgeous with lovely toiletries. The one kcriticism is the only English language TV channel is BBC World, but this is typical of hotels in Italy.

As it was late & we were tired we ordered room service. The food was very good & arrived promptly.

Breakfast in the morning is served in a room bordering the courtyard. You can sit outside weather permitting. The choice of food is good and is presented well.

I was told that the building was once the home of the founder of the Italian Communist Party. It is huge and lavish. You can read into that whatever you will! The hotel and the surrounding area are incredible aesthetically.

If you’re going to Turin I would recommend this hotel as it’s the best I have stayed in when visiting and in a great location.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Velia B, Direttore at NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Kim S,

on behalf of all the Staff and myself I would like to thank you for choosing NH Collection Piazza Carlina and sharing your wonderful experience.

It is a pleasure to read that you had an amazing stay thanks to the attentive service provided. We are happy that you enjoyed the stay in your room thanks to the details which making the difference: a welcome letter from the General Manager with a chocolate gift is the perfect way to welcome our Guests in Torino!

We look forward to receiving you as our Guest in the future and we are sure you will have more wonderful experiences with us.
Arrivederci!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotel stays I’ve had (admittedly the nice weather contributed, but still). Friendly staff, nice atmosphere, comfortable and spacious room (at least with European standards), complimentary coffee and tea in the room. The area is good with plenty of food options around the corner, close to the nice walk or run along the river, and still just a short walk to the city center.

Trip type: Travelled on business

DearRickard B,

on behalf of all the Staff and myself thank you for staying at the NH Collection Piazza Carlina and sharing your experience.

It is very important for us reading your comment and learn you felt very comfortable and that your stay were excellent in every aspect!

In particular we appreciate your comment regarding the room, we are happy that you enjoyed the stay in your room thanks to the details which making the difference: free wi-fi, free coffee machine and tea maker, complimentary bottle of water.

We would love to welcome you again in the future and we are sure, you will live another unique NH Collection Experience,
Arrivederci!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

and I will certainly come back again. Friendly service, a really nice view on the city and pleasant room. Don't forget the excellent breakfast, however it is sad that they don't start at 6:30 because sometimes it allows you only 15 min to enjoy it

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Klthegr,

first of all thank you for choosing NH Collection Piazza Carlina and sharing your pleasant experience.

We are glad you appreciated our friendly staff and superbe room design.Every morning we serve our AntiOx breakfast buffet from 7am to 10.30am, on Sunday untill 12! I am pleased to inform you that from 5am to 7am we serve our earlybird breakfast (a reduced version of the breakfast buffet also equipped with take-away glasses)

We can’t wait to give you again the tranquility you felt in your last stay in our hotel and wish to see you very soon!

Best Regards

Reviewed 10 April 2018

in downtown, one of the most beatiful places in Turin. The building is historical but inside is completely renewed, without forgetting its past. employees are very kind. very good breakfast. room service good for quick dinner or lunch

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Velia B, Direttore at NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear contilorenzo,

on behalf of all the Staff and myself I would like to thank you for choosing the NH Collection Piazza Carlina and sharing your nice experience.

As you have confirmed the location of our property, is ideally located in the heart of the city, facing one of the most beautiful square of Torino.

We hope to see you again in NH Collection Piazza Carlina, for your next visit in Torino and we are sure there will be another memorable NH Collection Experience!

Best Regards

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I chose 2 hotels for my wedding guests one of which was NH piazza carlina and i am extremely happy to have done so.
What a great handling of all my guests.
I had arranged a dinner for my guests at the hotels courtyard with a menu orepared by their in house chef and i can ony give my compliments to him.
The rooms are really great, spacious and luminous. The design is great and certainly reccomend it to everyone.
The staff was great from the reservation manager Carola to the food and beverage Manuela who were extremely helpful and professional in everyway.
I reccomend the hotel to everyone.
Worth every penny spent there!!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear flyginos,

on behalf of the entire Staff we would like to thank you for choosing NH Collection Piazza Carlina and sharing your faboulous experience. It was a real honor to be able to host your Wedding Guests and to organize the fantastic pre-wedding dinner in our courtyard!

We are happy to read your review and to know that we have completely satisfied your needs and expectations! Our Guest Relation, Carola, was extremely happy to assist you during all your Guest's reservation and Manuela, Food and Beverage Manager did a great job with organizing your gala dinner!
We look forward to welcoming you again and live a new and EXTRAORDINARY NH Collection Experience!

A presto!