“Just The Best Pizza Ever :-) Highly Recommend YOU HAVE TO GO HERE!!!!!”
Review of Cammafa

Cammafa
Ranked #439 of 4,148 Restaurants in Turin
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Decided to go dinner in Turin and a friend recommended this for a great Pizza... So let's go! Made a reservation... Good job too as so busy!
First thing I noticed was the 2 guys preparing the Pizza - A lovely site and great Pizza oven...
Had a lovely table for 2 and looked at the menu... My colleague is Italian so he suggested a starter which consisted of pizza base rolled into balls then deep fried, served with different hams and some mozzarella and some tomato sauce - This dish is really to die for OMG taste like nothing else I have ever had a nd could not stop eating this dish...
Then had a Pizza to follow with no tomato sauce! Called a white pizza I think, just 3 ingredients mozzarella sausage and green stuff... Just the most amazing taste! I was full half way thru and still at it all!
I will not only recommend this restaurant for the amazing quality of food, but the wonderful setting, kind helpful friendly staff... Without doubt one of the best meals I have had in all of my travels...
Thanks you so much and YES I will return soon :-)

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I was there with 3 friends and all of us had a well made pizza. At the moment we had to pay, the cashier was very rude, he said that if we wanted a split bill we had to calculate it ourselves, and threw us the calculator as "it wasn't his job"... I'll never step foot in this restaurant again.

Date of visit: March 2017
2  Thank Rachele F
Reviewed 19 March 2016

I really liked my pizza! The interior of the place is really cute and cozy. The staff were a bit strange but i could go again for the pizza in any case.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 28 March 2015

La miglior pizza napoletana a Torino!!! super consigliato! La Bufala è la mia preferita!
Non si può prenotare ma ne vale la pena la attesa.

The best pizza Napolitana you will find in Torino!!! All ingredients are excellent and the quality of the pizza is superb! it's a really big pizza, given the quantity of ingredients they put so you could share one and then some cuoppi alla nutella!!!

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We've been eating there at least 2 times a week since october 2013. One day the waiter (the tallest one) brought us the bill before we ask,without sny explanation...It was really rude!!! May be the reason was the people waiting outside...But this is not a good behaviour.After that evening, we always go to the other restaurant (Cammafa) which one has bigger place with better service.

Date of visit: April 2014