All reviews bus stop stayed here city centre wifi reception torino
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This hotel is totally cold in spirit and soul. I stayed in a suite on the top floor which this was ok, clean and huge room. At night I went back after a very tired day and tried to sleep but every 10 minutes there a crazy noise from a generator on the rooftop. It was impossible to sleep. I had to change a room at 1am. Then they put me in a room on a lower floor next to a noisy couple fighting all night. The walls in this hotel are probably made my paper! I complained to the concierge again about this couple he thought I was crazy and I was just complaining out of attitude and not because of reality. So I barely slept all night. The breakfast was so mediocre too. Never going back there again

Room Tip: take sleeping pills before you stay there
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Bqhpolitecnico, Staff at Best Quality Hotel Politecnico, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Angelo,
we are sorry to hear that you could not sleep well during the night. We know that rest is very important and we would like to give to all our guests a pleasant stay, but this is the first time someone complains about the noise of the generator…Regarding the second room, the night concierge went upstairs to check the situation as soon as you told him about the couple, but he could not hear anything. He checked again after your other calls, but once more he could not hear anything except a couple talking. Anyway, he phoned to that room in order to ask them to talk quietly, even though the guests beside you were all regular customers and we know that usually they do not cause any trouble. He came upstairs many times during the night, so we hope you will understand we care a lot about our guests!
We invite you to come again to our hotel: we are sure you will find out that our hotel is very quiet and our breakfast can be really satisfying!
Best regards,

The Hotel Politecnico Staff

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Can't tell anything special about the hotel - it's truly an average one - yet my stay from quite personal point of you was very positive and more than satisfying. For instance, a tub in my bathroom was somehow irregular and very unpleasant for taking a shower, I didn't like pillows either (why I didn't ask for a softer one?), and the heating / air-conditioning system was making the air completely dry.
Yet at the end nothing truly bothered me, as all of their staff were so pleasant, smiled and helpful, and that kind of attitude could always compensate any lacking or discomfort. Although the breakfast, for instance, was obviously without any fresh vegetables, their very good espresso was much more needed to me than anything I maybe missed for those couple of days.
This hotel is not in or not on a walking distance from historical centre so I would suggest it as a first choice only if you have any business or simply want to explore the area around Turin's Politecnico. For those - don't hesitate!

Room Tip: Probably on a side overlooking the main avenue, unlike mine
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Bqhpolitecnico, Staff at Best Quality Hotel Politecnico, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Good morning,

thank you for your kind words and the high rate of your review. We would like to give you a few suggestions in order to make a future stay even better!
You write you had some problem with the shower…We encourage our guests to tell us about any issues they might have so that we can try to fix the problem. Regarding the pillows, we propose a special setting for the rooms, called “comfort” or “family”, which includes softer duvets and pillows among the other benefits.
We are glad that you appreciated our staff and the espresso; we will think about adding vegetables to our breakfast as suggested.
Last, we would point out that the city centre and a lot of other landmarks, museums and main facilities are easily reachable with public transports (tram nr 15 and bus nr 33 stop on the main road out of the hotel, for example), and that’s why we also have lots of guests who come here not for business or their studies, but for tourism, concerts, sport events and many other things.
Therefore, we invite you to come here again and enjoy your stay even more!

The Hotel Politecnico Staff

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Very fast check-in, helpful staff; I asked to have breakfast earlier than opening times and they delivered. Building recently renovated. Bathroom was just ok, should be renovated to match the look of the room

Stayed: February 2018
Bqhpolitecnico, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Quality Hotel Politecnico, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Hello Manuel,
Thank you very much for your comment, We're happy to know that you have had a good stay with us!
So, We hope to see you soon next time!

Best regards,

The Staff

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Nice very new Hotel (or remodelled), excelent price. I used it in a professional travel for a Medical Congress in Turin. Bus stop for everywhere at the corner of the Hotel, but most places are walkable distance. Very quiet environment but enough small restaurants to not make you go far, if want to stay close to the Hotel. Very nice and usefull staff . I was driving a car from Milan and could park in front of the Hotel for free. Of course you don't have room service or a swiming pool. But Torino is a city to go mostly to work or any special ocasion, not a place to enjoy vacations.

Stayed: September 2017
Bqhpolitecnico, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Quality Hotel Politecnico, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your comment, we're happy to know that you have had a good stay in our Hotel and that you have appreciated our services and our staff!
So, We hope to see you soon next time Mr. Antonio,
Best regards, the Staff

Reviewed 7 August 2017

6 of us stayed here while attending a music festival in Turin. We had booked an apartment through booking.com but we were let down on the day by the owner so we found this on booking.com and we are so glad we did - Great hotel, clean, lots of amenities, handy for taxi's, staff were friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Bqhpolitecnico, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Best Quality Hotel Politecnico, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Hello Bruna,
Thank you very much for your review, we're happy to know that you have chosen our Hotel for your week-end in Turin.
We Hope to see you soon