All reviews train station great location porta nuova station pastries booked a superior room the staff was friendly and helpful corso vittorio emanuele via roma standard room per day buffet breakfast rooms are clean room was large high ceilings stayed two nights short stay salami
Reviewed 24 December 2015

My wife and I spent 5 days here in Turin, on arrival at the hotel there was a slight mix-up over our room, the reception staff dealt with the problem very efficiently and into the bargain upgraded us. The room we got was excellent. It had a bath and a Jacuzzi and was on the first floor, situated towards the side of the hotel it was very quiet. It was a large and airy room. Breakfast was excellent and the hotel was superbly located for easy access to the station. The main part of the city was just across the road from the hotel and the first impression we had was of a lovely clean city. We would recommend this hotel to anyone, all staff were friendly and gave sound advice on places of interest.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2015

Our next to last night on a business trip was spent in Turin. We picked this hotel based its location and the surrounding activities. the rooms were nice and the staff was friendly and helpful. plenty of things to do with most within walking distance. beautiful city and a great stay at the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2015

I was tempted to give this hotel 5 out of 5, the room was clean and also good breakfast. The reception were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Hotel is easily accessible. Close to shopping and restaurants.The only let down was wifi access.
But I would still recommend this hotel to others

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2015

This past July I visited Torino, Italy for the first time after being invited to speak on an Epicurean panel. I stayed two nights at Hotel Genio and was pleasantly surprised. The hotel representatives behind the counter were friendly and accommodating. The room itself was clean and huge! I even had a balcony! The bed was also comfortable and huge. A flat screen TV was attached to the wall.

There were many aspects I loved about this hotel including the location. It was very easy to walk to other places in Torino or take a quick taxi that did not cost many Euros.

During my first evening there I checked in late and was starving! I asked the hotel clerk if he could recommend any restaurants that were good and still open. He suggested Daustin (not the most Italian name) but it was delicious and only two blocks away from the hotel.

I look forward to visiting Torino again and would stay here again!!

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed 15 October 2015

We have stayed with two friends to explore the city of Turin (triple room with three single beds, one was a sofa but it was really comfortable). The bathroom was huge and the shower was perfect. It has a spa area, although we didn't use it. The Egipt Museum is only 5 minuts far on foot, there are good restaurants in the area, nice atmosphere and all the attractions are near (on foot, you do not need to catch any transport public if you don't want to). The staff was kind and the breakfast (despite was critized by other tripadvisor's users) was perfect: 4 juices to choose, a lot of pastries (cakes, croissants, etc), cereals, salami, ham, eggs, bacon, coffee machine, teas,... There are only two things I must say: there is only two or three types of bread (for me it is enough! but comparing to the pastries there is a big difference), and ask for a room that doesn't face at the street (it was really noisy, people were parting and having fun). Thank you for having us, I will come back for sure!!!!

Room tip: Choose rooms that are not facing at the street, they are more noisy
Date of stay: October 2015