All reviews scramble eggs a couple of minutes walk close to the main train station free wifi main shopping hotel is located within walking distance excellent location turin airport nice hotel via roma egyptian museum would stay here again one night stay fresh fruit short stay mini bar
Reviewed 22 October 2018

Pluses: Breakfast was good. There is free wifi in the rooms and lobby. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located in the pedestrian area of the city, so everything there is to see and visit is close by.
Minuses: The singe room was way too small and the bed was too small as well. On Saturday night, if you open the window at room 205, there is too much noise coming in, since there are some restaurants where people party/talk loudly until late. The coffee in the breakfast area is not good, so you need to ask for another one from an espresso machine, which is not in sight and I didn't know about untill I checked out. The walls are too thin. I could hear everythng that was going on in the next door room, and those guys were just talking normally... There is no safe deposit box in the room

Room tip: Check to see the room before you move in. Try to avoid room 205, since there are terraces underneath.
Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Nice staff, kind and professional. Clean rooms and good breakfast. Location absolutely perfect. You are five minutes far away from Porta Nuova Railway Station but also very close to the Egyptian Museum and the other places of interest in the center of town. Plenty of restaurants all around.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located near the main train station and with a ten minute stroll you arrive to Piazza Castello, the heart of Torino and the shopping area.
This place has been refurbished a few years ago and bedroom are comfortable, tidy and in a silent area.
Breakfast is very good, with a wide choice of things and staff is kind and well skilled.
If you have a car, best solution is to get a place in a garage nearby because paying an open park place is extremely expensive and local police apply fines. It’s a good place where to stay a couple of days.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2018

I normally go for 4* hotel and above but booked this one due to some good recommendations. I am not disappointed. The room is tired but it is so spacious. My double, 301, is a virtual suite. It is very clean and service attitude is good. The location is excellent. The included breakfast is as good if not better than many 4* Italian hotels. There was concern about insulation but I had a quiet stay.

Room tip: Book double for single use
Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Is this a hotel or a serviced apartment? Be very careful booking into this place. In my case if I wanted to make my own bed I would have booked a self serviced apartment! But that is exactly what happened in this pretty average hotel. On top of that, I should have been suspicious that when I checked in the receptionist wanted me to pay straight away. This was not such a good idea on my part as when I checked out 2 days later I had no bargaining power to get them to resolve sub-standard service. On my second night I came back to see my bed was still unmade and the bathroom floor still had the wet towels where I had left them that morning. They had simply forgotten to clean my room and the contract staff had left for the day. They managed to scrape up 2 fresh towels at my insistence, which was all they apparently had. It was first suggested I must have put up a privacy sign (there were none in the room)and then that it was the contract staff that was the issue! None of this matters though as they should have been apologising as its their responsibility. In addition the room was extremely noisy because of the street outside. I have had rooms on noisy streets before and it is quite possible to put in glass and shutters to eliminate noise, but not in this place it seems. The bathroom was quite large but the room was far too small. The beige/ grey walls made it look like a prison cell and I just wanted to stay out to avoid it. Is it too hard to paint a small room a brighter colour. Given all of this, when I checked out I asked for a partial refund but that was not on. It really wasn't our fault was the attitude. All I got was a free bottle of water and I didn't have time to argue. I should have realised that any hotel with Best Quality in its name is probably not the best quality!

Room tip: Best to avoid the place in the first instance..
Date of stay: August 2018