“As a Mexican in Torino, this is THE place”
Review of El Beso

El Beso
Reserve with
El Beso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 4,125 Restaurants in Turin
Price range: US$6 - US$56
Reviewed 8 August 2017

If you are a lover of authentic Mexican food, look no further, el Beso is the right place for you. Of all the Mexican restaurants outside of Mexico that I have tried, el Beso ranks in the top 5 for sure (my top 1 is probably Oyamel in Washington DC). The cochinita pibil is legit, and oh my god the enfrijoladas with cecina AMAZING. Great selection of mezcales and tequilas, including 1 2 3 tequila.

1  Thank emiguar

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I have been in many Mexican restaurants in different European countries but this one in Torino gives a real impression of Mexican culture and hospitality. All the staff are super nice, happy to help you to make a perfect choice with drinks and food. Restaurant has such a nice ambient, much more pleasant than some restaurants in Torino that I have visited. The dishes we ordered came really fast and they tasted even better that they look. Me and my friend definitely had amazing experience and we are gonna come back for sure. I attached a pictures of our food and I would recommend this restaurant to everyone, specialy lovers of real Mexican food :)

Reviewed 8 April 2017

First time visiting this new restaurant in Torino. As a San Francisco resident with plenty of amazing Mexican food back in the States, I wasn't sure how a Mexican restuarant in Torino would fare, but I was pleasantly surprised. The wife-owner is the chef (from Mexico) and husband-owner (Italian I believe) runs front of house. Service was very attentive and friendly. Restuarant is beautiful and prestinely maintained. Chips and three different salsas arrived with a great, cold margarita. I started with the volcanes, which were fully loaded with tenderloin tips, bacon, onion, peppers and melted cheese, and were absolutely delicious. My main was the the Pato México (Glazed duck in chilli sauce 3, piloncillo pureé and fresh banana). The duck was perfectly cooked with an incredibly crispy skin. The dishes were executed with great attention to detail and care. Definitely recommend if you want something outside of traditional Italian cuisine.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I love this place. The food is amazing and it is a lovely mix of Mexican cuisine with some modern variations. The atmosphere is so cozy and posh at the same time. It is a bit pricey, but it is definitely worth every cent! I would totally recommend!!!

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I visited this restaurant last night with friend. We had the special Halloween menu. I was really impressed by the quality and taste of the food. I strongly recommend this restaurant. Good job El
Beso's crew.

ElBesoTorino, Proprietario at El Beso, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Dear Sal P, thank you very much for your review. Thnks for your visit and hope to have you soon to try our regular mexican menu. Cheers