“Excellent!”

Price range: US$5 - US$8
Description: Hamburgher di carne cruda e piu di 60 crostoni diversi
Description: Hamburgher di carne cruda e piu di 60 crostoni diversi
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Top quality products served with courtesy, from meat to local vegetables. No wonder it is rated number one in Turin! The service is amazing, very fast and always attentive! I was pleasantly surprised by the wide choice and quality. The bread is homemade and well toasted. The price is around €5.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Bra's always had a wild connotation but this one has a plus as it's also tasty. The place has a soul and the food they serve is good for yours. Grazie ragazzi

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Try the local raw sausage sandwich. Really kind staff too. They went out off their way to give us sightseeing tips for Turin.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband and I grabbed lunch here on our third day in Turin. The sandwiches are delicious, fresh, and very inexpensive. We enjoyed ours in the lofted area with 1 euro each glasses of wine (probably better than many house wines recommended at restaurants in the US if I’m being honest), making for a delicious and extremely inexpensive lunch. My husband tried one of the raw beef sandwiches, which they are known for, and it was amazing. I went with another house recommendation so we could try different ones and had the delicious prosciutto crudo with veggies and cheese. A great place for a quick bite with a helpful staff!

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank Patrice L
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Came here for the first time to grab a quick bite. I asked the lady at the counter to recommend something she suggested their specialty which is raw sausage from Bra! Excellent choice especially if you like raw meat, however the choices are endless! Will definitely be back to try other sandwiches.

Date of visit: June 2017