“excellent nosh”

Price range: US$5 - US$8
Description: Hamburgher di carne cruda e piu di 60 crostoni diversi
Description: Hamburgher di carne cruda e piu di 60 crostoni diversi
Reviewed 29 June 2017

it's worth it, really good sandwiches with raw meat, good atmosphere, helpful staff, :), good to drop by and have a chat with some other people

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We had a little layover in Turin on the train and looked online for a quick lunch near the station just as rain was starting. Little did we know that such a treasure was a block from our station. A quick navigation and my sons and I found ourselves at Crostone.It. Once we figured out what to get the boys, I asked the person behind the counter to select for me his favorite of their tartare sandwiches. It was perfect. It had a lovely onion confit on it. The bread was perfectly toasted. It was such a delightful, different sandwich from what I would normally get.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend came here to grab some lunch. We bought 2 paninis and some wine. We payed €14 for to glas of wine and 2 paninis. The paninis was typical Piemontese, with raw meat and you could choose extras, like mushroom or cheese. It was really good, you should definitely go here to grab a typical Piemontese sandwich!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Everytime I come here I think "this is so good I have to write a review" I live in Torino and this really is one of my favorite places for a quick bite.

Don't let the giant cow scare you, they have lots of veggie options and you can taste that they use high quality products.

Highly recommend it!

Date of visit: January 2017
4  Thank Tanya V
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Our family of 3 ordered based on owners recommendations and we were not disappointed. Our son had the special veal tartare and LOVED it! House wine was great as well. Will be back next time we're in Turin.

Date of visit: December 2016