“Pranzo/lunch”

Price range: US$5 - US$8
Description: Hamburgher di carne cruda e piu di 60 crostoni diversi
Description: Hamburgher di carne cruda e piu di 60 crostoni diversi
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend came here to grab some lunch. We bought 2 paninis and some wine. We payed €14 for to glas of wine and 2 paninis. The paninis was typical Piemontese, with raw meat and you could choose extras, like mushroom or cheese. It was really good, you should definitely go here to grab a typical Piemontese sandwich!

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Everytime I come here I think "this is so good I have to write a review" I live in Torino and this really is one of my favorite places for a quick bite.

Don't let the giant cow scare you, they have lots of veggie options and you can taste that they use high quality products.

Highly recommend it!

Date of visit: January 2017
4  Thank Tanya V
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Our family of 3 ordered based on owners recommendations and we were not disappointed. Our son had the special veal tartare and LOVED it! House wine was great as well. Will be back next time we're in Turin.

Date of visit: December 2016
2  Thank Marti R
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I needed a quick bite when I arrived at my nearby hotel and luckily found this place. Huge range of choices with outstanding and carefully selected ingredients. Very friendly staff, very well priced and in the end one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten. Clearly popular with locals and I can see why: if I lived in Torino I would definitely eat there all the time as there were many other combinations I wanted to try.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank 787jom
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Amazing tasting sandwiches, something you don't find else where, it's the only place in the city where you can eat a sandwich, and a burger as well, with Bra sausage. A typical sausage from Piedmont. Along with the sandwich I recommend to have a glass of Barbera wine for the price of just 1 €.
I happened to talk with the owners and they told me they only use the highest quality ingredients, which are all local and that's how they manage to keep the price low compared to the quality they offer.
The owners are very kind and entertaining. Definitely a place to be checked out.

Date of visit: May 2016