See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My stay in Pavia for a week was fun and exciting.thanks to the owners Angelo and Diana, I got to do and see many things that I otherwise wouldn't have known about.the room was clean and reasonably priced and the meals were good enough.I used a bike for free and found the wi-fi to work well.The staff at reception spoke english and made my stay pleasant.Will definitely return and recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2017

While booking the hotel, it looks great online; reality is something else. Checking in, the entrance looks fairly good. An attractive young woman was on duty at the desk, all smiles and cordial welcome, and in excellent English. But the reality of crumbling stucco, stained carpets in the hallways, and rose-themed wallpaper that was peeling off all the walls in the room soon intruded. Others we encountered at the desk, who looked like a family, didn't know how to smile or project cordiality.

In the bathroom, the shower was mounted above a tub, awkwardly positioned on the side of the tub, rather than at the end. No anti-slip measures were present; no strips, no mat, not even a disposable paper mat. Just slick porcelain. Second night there, while attempting to rinse under the shower head, my feet slipped and i landed on the tile floor on my head. Luckily no real damage was done, but I did get a goose egg on my forehead, a black eye, and a wrenched finger out of it. The following morning I told the older man, apparently the manager, about it. He showed no concern, and seemed confused that I would report he accident at all. When I asked about the lack of preventive measures, he claimed that any such thing would be illegal, because they would prevent proper cleaning of the tub. Then he said that such falls "never happened." I doubt that, and he can't make that claim any more. With no apology, I hinted at some consideration for the injury, and he claimed not to understand that at all. I ended up paying the full room charge of 130 Euros per night, with not as much as a thank you. Thinking of staying there/ Beware.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I was travelling on business and luckly I found this Hotel.
It had everything I need, very clean, with a good breakfast (I'd appreciate if there was some bananas, though), and the location very convenient if you travelling by train and a good parking if you are travelling by car.
It is not very close to the city center, but it is a easy walk to there (it is hell to park there !!!, if you can, walk. )
The staff is very friendly, unfortunatly I didn't ask their name, but my special thanks to the lady at reception desk, the gentleman at reception desk, the lady from the restaurant and their waiters, all of them made me feel very welcomed, great place to stay.
The Restaurant serves at lunch time the “Menù Fisso del Pranzo” (like the plate of the day), good food, good price. You should try it.
I sure would stay here again and I recommend this apartment to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2016

We were traveling on bicycle. The hotel had a locked garage for the bikes. The room had all the standard conveniences. We were not bothered by the nearby trains, nor by the plumbing from other rooms (which you can hear). The breakfast buffet had variety. However, for dinner there are nearby restaurants that we preferred to the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2016

The staff were very friendly. Our room was comfortable. A few steps down to get to the lift. The power plugs in our room did not fit our European adapters. and we asked at the desk and were given an extra adaptor, a pity they didn't let us know straight away. The breakfast was very good. Bathroom was large, towels etc rather old fashioned, felt more like tea towel linen. It was very quiet which we like.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple