“Well goosed”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Booked a table on strength of reviews and food was great. I had great goose leg, wife had Oslo bacco also good.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I was here with a few colleagues (and friends) for lunch. I must say that it was quite a long time since my last visit to this restaurant. I was positively impressed by the food quality, and the price was also reasonable.

Definitely a place to be considered for a good lunch!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, excellent wine recommendation (Lombardian wine), very good food, including local specialties. Definitively recommend.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

If I could I would give 0 starts for this restaurant. The food and service were awful. I ordered something which apparently they did not have anymore on the menu, but they just brought me something else without even telling me that they do not have what I ordered.
I complained about it, ordered something else and received the most disgusting gnochi I have ever had: full of oil, uncooked, no taste, completely terrible. I took a bite and gave up. I was there with a lot of people - everyone complained about their food: the schnitzel was uncooked in the middle but too fried on the outside, the lasagna was watery (literally liquid), the fish was tasteless.

The most horrid service: when I told the waitress I ordered something else and not the dish she brought, she responded with: "And what? You don't eat cheese?".

Also, for the bad service and horrible food, the price was super ridiculous.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

This was a fixed-menu conference dinner, so pity I could not choose my favourite food. But quality of food was definitely excellent. And nice location too.