“A green spot in Milano”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Ottima cucina milanese porzioni esagerate posto incantevole ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo. Non ho dato 5 perché lo riservo a chi riesce a stupirmi.

The restaurant is a green spot in MILAN. Not easy to get there but it’s a must.
If you want to taste local cuisine this is place. milanese rice cotoletta garget delicious, American style portions with a fantastic ratio quality / price. I dm from MILAN I know the dishes. But for foreigners you can bet it’s a 5...go there early 7-8PM

Write a ReviewReviews (2,766)

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I've had the pleasure to dinner here with my girlfriend on our anniversary and everything went perfectly.
As soon as we arrived, we were greeted in a kindly and elegant manner, the location was really cool as it seemed to be in the old Milan and
we immediately felt at ease.
The portion are very generous so I advice to order an entrée and a course (we ordered the "risotto all'osso buco" and the "cotoleta del Garghet"), a bottle of wine and finally the dessert.

The bill is above the average but in my opinion it's value for money.

Ps: better to book in advance

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I go here every time I go to Milan for business. Great atmosphere, service and well prepared local regional dishes.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We went there for lunch on Sunday (the only day when they are open for lunch). The location is very nice in the middle of the countryside just outside the city. The place was full (as it seems to be very often, we had to book two weeks in advance) but despite that the noise level was acceptable. The staff was very nice to us. The menu has the typical dishes of the Milanese tradition like risotto, cotoletta, ossobuco, ... We tried a few different things to share and everything was tasting great. The cotoletta seems to be their specialty (it's really huge, I would recommend to share between two people). That also have a nice garden that is open in spring and summer. The price was in line with Milan average.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Romantic restaurant for a nice evening, in center of Milano, delicious food, specialities from the region in a lovely green atmosphere with flowers, cosy decoration; great service.