All reviewslast supperchurch bellsmetro stationdigit codevending machineminute walkwifi worked finehuge balconybudget hotelgreat hotelsanta maria delle grazieluggage roomnavigli areabusiness staybars and restaurantsdecent breakfasttwin room
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Found this hotel to be a good value for the price, and we were pleasantly surprised. The room was modern, a decent size and clean. The bathroom had a good shower and the towels were good. We did not opt for breakfast which was an additional cost. The front desk staff were nice and helpful.
The hotel is walkable from the Cordona Nord train station from which we took the express train from the airport. The hotel is also near the Church for seeing the Last Supper - maybe a 10 minute walk. The walk to the Galleria and Cathedral was probably 20 - 25 minutes. There are restaurants and coffee shops along the way. Would stay here again,

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
BBHotels_Italy, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at B&B Hotel Milano Sant'Ambrogio, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for you feedback and for staying in our Hotel in Milan. We are really glad you spent a good time there and you apprecciated our room and services and the position of the Hotel in Milan city center.

We hope will see you again in Milan or in one of our 30 hotels around Italy. You can find them all on our website and book them at the best price (you can find the link on our Trip Adivsor page).

Best regards
B&B Hotels

Reviewed 15 April 2018

The second B&B hotel I stayed in during my trip to Milan. I chose this hotel due to its proximity to the centre (20 minutes walk) and good metro links to the main station (and from there to MXP airport). Again, a budget hotel at a low price, so I set my expectations accordingly.

I had a third floor room overlooking the church - a nice surprise as I was not expecting a view. The room is well laid out with a small bathroom, safe, hanging space, double bed, poof and small desk - everything I needed for a short business stay. Wifi was pretty good too. You won´t find coffee making facilities or a fridge (this is less common in europe, especially in a budget hotel). The room was pretty much as described on the web page, modern and clean. Showing some signs of wear and tear but this was minimal.

Check in was fast and desk staff were very polite and helpful throughout my stay.

The only downside was the lift not working when I arrived, this was duly repaired by the evening as promised and in the meantime, I was offered help to carry my luggage upstairs, so no problem.

I would recommend this hotel for a low cost stay in a well connected part of Milan. Nearby there are plenty of cafe´s and restaurants to grab a breakfast.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I booked a room for 4 days (from 5th to 9th of April 2018). I missed my flight and I finally went to the hotel 2 days later. I had prepaid the room and the breakfast. When I was about to leave and they told me to pay the city tax (which I did) I told them that I had also paid for breakfast for all 4 days and that they should credit 2 days, since we didn't eat, but they didn't. I didn't asked them to credit the money for the booking of the room, but for breakfast I think they should (total amount for 2 days 28,80 euros for two persons).
The night before we leave I called the reception to complain about the noise that other clients made at 00:00 in the morning, but no one answered.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel was conveniently located - 5/10 minutes from a metro station and the train station to get to and from the airport!

Short walk to ‘the last supper’ and about 20 minutes (sightseeing) walk to the Duomo!

Some nice restaurants and cafes close by and a pharmacy and hospital round the corner! This made it quite loud with sirens going past most hours of the day/night and they are loud!

Rooms were large but quite sparse and basic, no wardrobe, nice bathroom! Lights and electricity was a bit confusing to figure out and had no instructions but we managed it!

The hotel advertises AirCon but this didn’t work in our room - I translated the words on the thermostat and it said something about the filter needing cleaning!

I liked the idea of no keys and just using a pin to get into your room, this makes sure there is no issue with lost keys!

The elevator was broke the whole time we were there and we were on the third floor so it was good exercise. The staff were nice and helped us to carry our cases to and from our room!

It has a lounge, vending machine and coffee machine on the bottom floor. Didn’t have breakfast so can’t comment.

Asked for an iron and board - got an iron but they had no boards. Also only had one spare pillow. The bed was quite hard and the pillows soft and lumpy so didn’t have great night sleeps!

Overall it was an enjoyable stay and a convenient location and good value for money!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Room was as expected, clean, functional, plenty of hot water. My room did have a bit of an odd smell, almost like very strong cleaning products, but maybe that was just my room.

Hotel is walking distance from local cafes etc. and really close to the Metro. We walked into the centre too, depends how much you like walking :)

Staff were friendly and helpful with advice and taxi booking too.

There was building work going on during the day that was noisy, but I wasn't trying to sleep so it didn't bother me and of course works must be done sometime.

My only negative really was the breakfast, there is almost no fresh fruit which I am sure is no problem for some people. Plenty of pastries, cereals, yogurts etc.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business