All reviews nice canal tram station nice hotel night life public transportation price quality canal area hotel location is nice breakfast enjoyed my stay minutes walking by foot visit milan romolo navigli supermarket duomo
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Don’t let the area scare you off. It looked scary when we first pulled in that night, but the staff was very helpful and accommodating. We actually walked down to this small pizzeria at 1130 at night. We felt very safe. The room was comfortable and clean. I would def stay again. The breakfast was wonderful with plenty to choose from. After we checked out we asked if we could leave our car rental at the hotel why we took a tour of the city and they allowed us to leave it in the parking garage.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
IH-Hotels, Responsabile reception at IH Hotels Milano Watt 13, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Madeline D.,
Thank you so much for sharing you experience with us.
I'm very happy to know that our hotel exceed your expectations!
I will share your wonderful review with all the staff.

Hope to welcome you back in our Ih Watt13!

Rosita F. Carvelli

Reviewed 6 September 2018

I and my wife were here for 5 nigths,18 th to 23rd August.The hotel location is around Navigili district,easy to get to centeral areas by direct tranva just 5 min from hotel to tram station.Most of hotel rooms have balcony,our room were clean and spacious in 7th floor.
Breakfast was good.we got to hotel from Malpensa via train and metro througth Pt Genova Porta easily.I do recommend this hotel to ones who look for standard hotel with good value.also you can go and see Navigili at nigths full of resturants with nice canal and alive life nigth,15 to 20 min far from hotel by foot.At the end I should thank ,Marco in Recepction desk,as a nice supportive and gentle guy who really helped us during our stay,Thank you so much Mrco for your professional attitude,I and my wife really appreciate you.
Just one complaint for coffe desk in lobby,most of time the coffe were cold.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
IH-Hotels, Responsabile reception at IH Hotels Milano Watt 13, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Mreza870,
thank you so much for sharing your experience!
I'm really happy to know you enjoyed you stay with us!
I'll share your nice review with all our staff and overall Marco, he will be really happy!

Hope to have the chance to welcome you back in our Ih Watt 13!

Best regards,

Rosita F. Carvelli

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Nice location close To city river. There are plenty of places closeby for dinner and spend the evening. Kind staff and excellent breakfast with homemade specialties. good for business and leisure too.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear GiuseppeT,
thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.
Thank you for the nice talk together upon your check out...hope your business went as expected!
We are all waiting for your next stay!

See you soon in our Ih Watt13

Rosita

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Very good hotel , comfortable , clean , very professional friendly staff. Breakfast is ok , with a wide choice . Can be better : the orange juice is not genuine, and the omelette is not great, but generally speaking : good breakfast, the pastries are delicious . the room is very clean and the bed comfortable. The bathroom is very well equipped and spacious.
Far away from the center , but at walking distance (20 minutes) of "il navigli" : a must see : do not go to milan without enjoying "il aperitivo" there !

Room Tip: last floor , rear view is quieter
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris5212
IH-Hotels, Responsabile reception at IH Hotels Milano Watt 13, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Chris5212,
thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.
It's a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay!
I will share your feed back with all the staff. We work hard to improve our services and your feed back is really important.

Hope to have the chance to welcome you back in our Ih Watt 13!

Rosita F. Carvelli 0245449100

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The hotel is located outside the city center but close to the Navigli for those who like the night life.
The receptionist are correct, just doing their job.
The room is big, and well equiped.
The only thing that I don't like is the fact the Airco is on at full power when you arrive, which makes you feel like entering into a fridge, apart from the uncomfortable feeling, it is wasting lots of energy being on until the people arrive in the room.
The breakfast is a buffet with good choice, maybe the orange juice could improve, it is regular quality.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
IH-Hotels, Responsabile reception at IH Hotels Milano Watt 13, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Koen_1271,
thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I'm sorry to know that we did not exceed your expectations.
Regarding the Airco, all the rooms are set on three different speed according to the status of the room (available, booked, occupied).
I'll face this issue with our maintanance so that they can check.
We work hard to improve our services and for sure I'll share your feedback with all the staff.

Hope to have the chance to welcome you back in our Ih Watt 13.

Rosita Francesca Carvelli 0245449100