“Great place to work and eat :)”
Review of ZioGelato

ZioGelato
Ranked #1,725 of 9,204 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Description: ZIOGELATO proposes a diet based on products with natural ingredients of the highest quality. From breakfast until the aperitif, Taste, Health and Simplicity are the three elements that inspire our offer.
Reviewed 14 May 2017

The attendant are really nice, giving us a great place to work from, a great wifi and great food. Actually a great place to stay :)

LZG_MI, Proprietario at ZioGelato, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Ana S, it was a real pleasure having you as our guest! Hope to see you soon in Milan (at our place, of course)! All the best... ZIOGELATO

Reviewed 22 October 2015

I visited a few times on my last trip to Milan. What can I say - I like ice cream!
The product is of very high quality, and reasonable price, with a notable feature being a flavour of the month.
The venue is small, comfortable, and attractive - they also do coffee and cakes.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

This is simply one of the very best ice-creams I have tasted in quite a while. I am very picky about ice-cream, and most of the times I buy one of the so-called "home-made" creams don`t even finish it -

in the case of Ziogelato I have tried quite a few flavors, the chocolates, cream, hazelnut, figs, peach, pistachio, and more, and they are all superlative, it is difficult to stop eating such a wonderful five-star ice-cream, and it is even more difficult to point out which flavor is better, they are all - simply - excellent

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Best REAL Italian ice cream we had in a long time.
You cannot go wrong; everything is freshly prepared. And GENUINE !!
On the shop windows it's written ZIO GELATO: new name but the usual wonderful ice cream made by master Patrizio. Staff very kind and accomodating. A few steps from LOTTO underground station. A must try !!

1  Thank LauraDiItaly
Reviewed 26 May 2015

top ice cream in Milan!!! not kidding!!! cream is superb... and the owner really knows how to do quality ice creams!!!