“Gelato buono”

Price range: US$0 - US$2
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Good ice cream good service and great selections make this place a must go good place to come if you are in the area and fancy some good gelato

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

Good ice creams with perfect service. It was way above my expectation. Realu recommend this place! Best Ice creams in Milano

Reviewed 8 November 2015

Lovely icecream! Cookies and cream was delicious! Very reasonable prices. Give this place a try, you will love it!

1  Thank Alisparks
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

After a two week tour of Italy I believe my girlfriend and I agree this was our absolute favorite gelato. It even beat frigidarium in Rome, our number 2 favorite - which you should also try.

The gelato here is unique in a good way. The owners truly love what they do and it shows in the quality of their gelato. They provided us samples and recommendations which really helped us make a decision.

I wish the owners the best of luck in the future. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

I really enjoyed the large variety of ice creams there. I was a little disappounted to find out there wasn't any cannabis flavored ice cream after seeing reviews about it but nevertheless the ice cream was amazing.