All reviews wagner metro station wardrobe space few meters convenient location hotel is located clean hotel duomo showering neighborhood aperitivo tickets
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Good convenient location just a few meters from the Wagner metro station. Staff was friendly. You can talk to them in English but they will respond in Italian (which is the general rule in Italy). One distinctive feature of this hotel is its hilariously small elevator. I've never seen an elevator so small before! Also, the corridors in the hotel were unusually narrow. Our room was reasonably clean and modern. However, the air in the room wasn't very good, and the AC unit didn't seem to work properly. Good spacious bathroom. Nice breakfast (although a bit heavy on the sweet stuff), with a proper espresso machine. All in all, not bad.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2018

The hotel is located 2 minutes from the Wagner Red line metro station and is in a pretty vibrant part of the neighborhood so plenty of restaurants, pizzerias and aperitivo bars to choose from. Easy to get to Duomo or other places in the city.
The room was really nice and clean, nothing very fancy but in great condition. A small annoyance for myself was the shower which was a fixed rain type one (the ones I dislike the most). But it did its job and that's all that mattered.
The breakfast choices were not so many, the could use more diversity. However, the juice machine was a nice touch.

Room Tip: we wanted a quiet room and the one we received was pretty quiet. Couldn't say more about it.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2017

This hotel has a good location first of all because it's situated very close to the subway, which in 10 minutes time brings you downtown. But the subway is also the hotel's maybe greatest drawback. Because the hotel sits directly above the subway station, a huge rumble appears each time a train set enters the station, something like a commercial jetliner giving full power before takeoff. A bit embarrasing.The hotel has small rooms, but everything is kept very clean and the staff is friendly. The breakfast, however, didn't impress me. Of course you cannot expect a big buffet in a 3 star hotel, but still I found this too simple. In addition the breakfast is finished already at 9.30 am, which for tourists may be a bit early. That was not my case as I was not here for pleasure. All in all, this is typical a hotel where most of your visit should be spent outside and is best suited when you want to have a clean and affordable place to spend your nights.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Last week i have been in milano for a small trip and i have stayed at nuovo marghera. The hotel is clean, the location is a very good one because you are near a metro station, but the staff is terrible. They treat you with superiority, they are not speaking fluent english and they are not treating their costumers the way they should. On the last day, a guy named Ciro told us that we can leave the hotel room whenever we want, 2 hours later when we returned to the hotel, our luggage was in the storage closet because we didn't left the room at 11 o'clock... I tried to explain to that guy, that Ciro told us that we can leave the room whenever we want, but he told us that what we are saying is impossible... I told him that i want to speak to the boss and he said that this is not possible today, i also asked him what is the boss name and he said that the boss name is 'the boss'. I believe that the staff should be changed asap because they are creating a bad image for the hotel...

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sebastian2233
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Last week end I was in Milan and I spent 2 nights in this hotel. This is a 3 star hotel, very nice, clean, confortable, good price with breakfast included.
The location is great via Marghera and nearby is full of gourmet places and nice boutique for shopping.
The borough is very nice and classy.At the corner there is a tube station, red line, to go in few minutes to Duomo and city center.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family