All reviewsloreto stationexcellent positionpam supermarketmetro stopgreen linemilano centralebuenos airesclean roomsconvenient locationstopsariescappuccinoduomotaxis
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel Dore has a brilliant location, 1 second from metro Loreto which connects you to CS Milano and the Duomo without switching trains. PAM supermarket and Carrefour Express around the corner. My superior single room was good, clean, had a comfy bed and minibar. It was a bit noisy on the first night, facing the street, but I slept well the other 2 nights. Really friendly personnel, special Thanks to Amar from Pakistan. He made me and the other guest really feel at home, always smiling and in for a chat. He makes lovely cappuccino during the breakfast, see picture. Would recommend!! Tip: visit Brera, metro stop Moscova, and Navligi, metro stop Porto Genova. Also worth: Parma, 1.5 hrs with Trenitalia.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank LouiseDenBosch
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Location perfect as it is directly next Loreto underground station. Also just 10 walking minutes from central station. Quite good breakfast for Italian standards with lovely caffe latte. Night and morning receptionist Amal is very friendly and helpfull. Room was good. Shower a bit narrow but everyday fresh towels and there is a fridge inside the room. One minor point is that the walls are very thin so it can be noisy now and then.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed 29 March 2018

It is a simple hotel,very close to the Metro station Loreto.It is quite quiet,expecially if you get a room to the back.It is an old hotel and everything is old,but it is clean.The staff is very friendly.The breakfast is very simple,only cold,one cheese,one ham,croissants,yoghurt,marmelade,nutella,fruits,cornflakes,tea,coffee,juice,every day the same.The price that I paid for single use was to high,but they have different prices

Room Tip: Big room with 3 beds
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank GabrieleG1953
Reviewed 17 March 2018

due to a major change affecting services in a national rail strike I had to abandon my base in the mountains to get to Milan that night. In the confusion I lost track of the days and dates and thought I was booking with the hotel for that night as I had a booking for the next night and had paid for this last July. On arrival at the hotel I realised my mistake in repeating my original date. In view of having paid well in advance on my first booking I had hoped for a little bit of understanding. NOT A BIT OF IT!!!! Their view was " it is your mistake so you pay for it ". No thought of customer care or the possibility of an adverse report.

Room Tip: a very small breakfast choice but good coffee
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We were able to fly to Milan for our trip because of a death in the family , therefore requested a refund or partial refund from the hotel.

Completely disregarded my request and refused to refund anything.

In these circumstances I believe the hotel only showed they are very low quality.

DO NOT BOOK.